Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Er why would Darcy feel like a 'show off'? She didn't go on social media and tell millions of people, her mum did. It was Louise who over shared as per usual. I don't even believe that Darcy would feel like that anyway! Why would she care at that age? It was a nice thing to do. More like Louise is having a meltdown at posting it and its HER that is panicking over it. Also Louise IF Darcy is worried about being a show off then maybe delete the post and don't upload a video about it! There! Problem solved.View attachment 281523
Why is she sharing stuff like that 😭 Darcys thoughts and worries should be confidential with her mum

Also now Louise is crying, guilt tripping Darcy to let her post the video

• Angry
Reactions: 23
It does sort of send the wrong message to Darcy. Only do a good deed if you can post about it on SM!

She could have just used her vouchers and donated the toys (good on her!) and Louise could have bragged about (and I mean that in a nice way) to her friends and family directly.

But then she probably feels people talk about her receiving loads of stuff and never donates it and she doesn’t need gifted tickets to xyz, so she probably feels the need to say it publicly.

Sorry about my grammar here, I have a stinking cold 😂

Reactions: 5
This really winds me up. The influencer spiel is ‘if they don’t want me to post their picture I won’t’ so WHY is she pressuring her? Darcy has no responsibility to influence people to donate, she’s 9.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Er why would Darcy feel like a 'show off'? She didn't go on social media and tell millions of people, her mum did. It was Louise who over shared as per usual. I don't even believe that Darcy would feel like that anyway! Why would she care at that age? It was a nice thing to do. More like Louise is having a meltdown at posting it and its HER that is panicking over it. Also Louise IF Darcy is worried about being a show off then maybe delete the post and don't upload a video about it! There! Problem solved.View attachment 281523
Doesn’t talk about charity because she doesn’t want to look like an over privileged knobhead.... happily posts videos of other people sorting her overfilled wardrobe in her massive house. Hmmm. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
because it’s Darcys audience and her hard work that gives them all their privileges /s

Reactions: 3
Louise if you are reading this... or a team member of hers... duck you. I donate to charities because I actually give a tit about people... I've been in crappy position of needing certain services in the past myself... I mean half of my furniture is secondhand from charities. Louise you have ALWAYS been in a position with money. So i think YOU need to have a hard look at yourself. You are a knobhead. Your words not mine. Your daughters hopefully won't behave like the twit you are. They seem decent and more level headed than you. And I think that's from other people's influence not your toxic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it's a bit crass anyway that she always drags her kids into her charity and films it-it definitely feels like it's just to show off that she does it. I respected her a few years ago when her and Darcy were making those bags to give to homeless people, but now I feel like it's like those 'giving a homeless man £10,000!' videos where it's all about making yourself look good rather than actually giving a tit about others.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if its just me being cynical, but I find it hard to believe Darcy would be worried about this video being posted but be fine about all the other ads she's been in

Reactions: 10
I seriously doubt Darcy even said any of this. A child that age really doesn't have those kind of ponderings about how things will come across. Children tend to see things matter of factly without too much insight. It just seems like it's Louise who wants to boast about stuff and is using Darcy as a vehicle to do the "don't wanna blow my own horn here but..."

I seriously doubt Darcy even said any of this. A child that age really doesn't have those kind of ponderings about how things will come across. Children tend to see things matter of factly without too much insight. It just seems like it's Louise who wants to boast about stuff and is using Darcy as a vehicle to do the "don't wanna blow my own horn here but..."
I agree. Children Darcy’s age have it drummed into them about being kind to others and the only thing she’d be feeling about this donation would be proud and happy. Unless... her mother was in her ear putting ideas in her head about being a show off and making her feel tit about it :( Poor Darcy :( I could totally picture Louise being one of this mums who takes every achievement and picks away at it until her kid feels like shite.

Reactions: 12
I agree. Children Darcy’s age have it drummed into them about being kind to others and the only thing she’d be feeling about this donation would be proud and happy. Unless... her mother was in her ear putting ideas in her head about being a show off and making her feel tit about it :( Poor Darcy :( I could totally picture Louise being one of this mums who takes every achievement and picks away at it until her kid feels like shite.
100% agree with this

Reactions: 2
Even if it is true about what Darcy said, the forced instagram story of Darcy going 'I'm reading your messages and I feel a lot better' just seems off to me. Like we all know Louise relies on social media for validation, but why is she encouraging Darcy to be the same way? Darcy should be allowed to have her own feelings and opinions on something without it needing to be all over social media.

And that also shows that Louise won't just acknowledge her feelings and say 'okay if you don't feel comfortable putting that video up, I won't post it' and then talk about it privately, she has to get her followers to help her guilt trip her into changing her mind and letting her mum post it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even if it is true about what Darcy said, the forced instagram story of Darcy going 'I'm reading your messages and I feel a lot better' just seems off to me. Like we all know Louise relies on social media for validation, but why is she encouraging Darcy to be the same way? Darcy should be allowed to have her own feelings and opinions on something without it needing to be all over social media.

And that also shows that Louise won't just acknowledge her feelings and say 'okay if you don't feel comfortable putting that video up, I won't post it' and then talk about it privately, she has to get her followers to help her guilt trip her into changing her mind and letting her mum post it anyway.
I just saw that one too and it’s so so so scripted. Poor Darcy. I can’t believe Louise thinks that’s appropriate. She’s basically teaching Darcy that if you feel sad, strangers on the internet will cheer you up. Great life lesson there.

It makes me sad that she chooses her need to have people think she’s this amazing mum encouraging her daughter to do charity over her little girl’s need to have privacy about her feelings over the charity donations. And then when she trampled all over Darcy’s feelings and posts it anyway, she then makes Darcy thank the strangers who she never wanted to share with in the first place.

Top parenting. Good egg.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Gosh her story about the Maggi chicken in a bag recipe.... didn’t she ever do food tech? I find it weird that she’s never learned to cook for herself, how did she survive at uni? I lived off of pesto and pasta on my gap year but come on not knowing what raw meat with spice mix is supposed to look like pre-oven is a bit silly really.

This has so many layers:

Louise hardly ever posts videos any more because she doesn't like the scrutiny and wants to keep her private life private.

Darcey wants to keep her life (and good deed) private and louise films it anyway, tells the world about the very thing Darcey asks to be kept quiet, asks the internet to make her feel better about it and then posts a scripted video of Darcey saying she's 'looking forward' to showing you her video.

It's so fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow! So scripted! Like Louise has ACTUALLY told her to say that! Wtaf is she playing at. I think she has completely lost the plot at this point and all grip on reality. Louise should never have posted Darcys charity deed online. She really should delete them stories. They are really out of order and the crying is so cringe! She looks unhinged.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.