Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could potentially already be rebelling hence the black clothes and accessories. The complete opposite of what she is made to wear at her mums. Louise's idea of Darcy having control was laying out two pink outfits for her, interestingly Darcy chose the leggings and tshirt over the toddler frilly dress. This definitely will be affecting Darcy and it will come to bite Louise in the near future.

Reactions: 6
She could potentially already be rebelling hence the black clothes and accessories. The complete opposite of what she is made to wear at her mums. Louise's idea of Darcy having control was laying out two pink outfits for her, interestingly Darcy chose the leggings and tshirt over the toddler frilly dress. This definitely will be affecting Darcy and it will come to bite Louise in the near future.
Rebelling by choosing the black chokers at Claire’s accessories 😂😂😂

Also, the only black clothes she wears with Matt and Devon are the black jacket and the striped top. The rest of her stuff is Devon in miniature. Flowery clothes, matching sandals, slogan t shirts, dresses.

Everyone is acting like she dresses like a mini punk rocker when she’s with them 😂

Reactions: 5
I do think Devon has a (non sinister) hand in it though. She is a self professed “rocker”/ has a green day tattoo etc. I do think she influences how Darcy dresses in their house, or at least encourages that side of her more.
Totally agree. Devon always appears to be trying desperately hard to be a rOcK cHicK but has bizarre fashion taste and always looks a bit 'Nan Kid'.

I feel like the choker, nails etc is all her (and/or Matt) rather than Darcy.

Poor kid, would love for someone neutral to take her shopping and let her pick whatever SHE wants.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20201019-202332_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201019-202330_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201019-202412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201019-202356_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201019-202515_Instagram.jpg

I can't seem to add text to the above pics. I'm a dinosaur. She consistently in 2020 has dressed like a tom boy/rock chick/normal 9 year old. I'm sorry but this is like looking at a different child. I know its only clothes but I think it speaks volumes about Louise and having to have everything her way. Imagine Darcy dressing like that in Louises pink palace with her stupid 'cosy' filters.. she just wouldn't allow it. It isn't on brand. She really does remind me of Reece Witherspoons character in Little Fires Everywhere. She is so toxic.
Ps how weird is it screenshotting photos of a child 😖 why these YouTubers sell their childrens privacy is beyond me. I would instantly quit my job if people was discussing my children but her children are her brand. Her parenting open to critique. No amount of money would be enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
in her last story Darcy is in black and white sweater and bottoms... She's still young she probably likes both way of dressing ...I was like that as a kid

Reactions: 1
or maybe she likes Harry Potter too...i'm not a fan of a many of Louise's choices but really i don't read too much in Darcy's dressing.

have to say i think matt and devon would chose speicfic clothes for darcey too... i doubt they are letting her choose everything herself at the shops. its probably just each parent also has their own style. Is Devon not a huge previous punk rock person etc

Its normal for her to have a different style at both parents but this is so drastic! I think at 9 she should be allowed some choice but personally I'd still choose clothes I liked, otherwise mine would have been head to toe in reversible sequins which revealed the poo emoji.
Even just staying at grandparents, my mum used to buy some bits to keep there incase they got messy or the weather changed at they weren't the kind of things I'd have put them in, so I get it to an extent. I think the thing with Darcey is that it's literally half of her week! Poor kid should be building a sense of identity over the next few years and how does she do that when she has to change so quickly between who she can be at each parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re not there when they’re shopping but I guess that even if she asks for certain things, whoever she is with's taste will affect what is bought. My taste isn’t victorian dresses with bows, so my child
could ask me but I won’t be getting it.

For the disco they had yesterday why did she just sit there having a “cosy party” get up and bloody move Louise, instead just recording your children for the gram like performing monkeys 🙄

• Heart
Am I missing something or is she still friends with ester? There’s been no mention in months?

Am I missing something or is she still friends with ester? There’s been no mention in months?
I think Esther runs a care home so I can understand that she might not have had the most time to be social, but yeah it is weird that she hasn't even mentioned dropping something off for her or anything.

I imagine that Esther found Louise too insufferable to be around during lockdown as Esther actually works. I couldn't listen to Louise go on and on, her woe is me routine.
Also I have a 7 year old princess and 8 year old tom boy. Whilst I do buy their clothes, I buy it to their style. I would hate my 8 year old to be forced into being a princess at her Dads or my girlie girl to be dressed in football kits. I would have to say something. Its only clothes but its part of forming your identity at that age. Or any age really, I wouldn't take kindly to somebody dressing me in stuff that wasnt to my liking

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think I could stomach the self pity at her recounting the 'bleak' days she was a single mum who could swan off to Cannes and Spain whenever she wanted because she only had her kid for 3.5 days a week.
Try being a single parent with the dad completely out the picture and only seeing his child for 2 days a month (his choice btw), coping with the heart breaking cries as your 2 year can't understand where daddy has suddenly gone.
THISSS!!! As someone whose ‘dad’ (if you can call him that) was exactly the same. Not a constant parent in my life darcy has it so lovely and Louise has it great too. Sure kids are not easy but surely that’s something you understand when having a child. It’s never going to be all rainbows and unicorns. There are going to be days when your toddler breaks down in public... deal with it. I can’t wait to be a mum some day and watching her play out the role of mumfluencer the way she does kills me 😡

I just had a look through Matts Instagram following the comparison between Darcys style.
I think Darcy looks more happy confident and herself with Matt
To staged and forced with Louise

Er why would Darcy feel like a 'show off'? She didn't go on social media and tell millions of people, her mum did. It was Louise who over shared as per usual. I don't even believe that Darcy would feel like that anyway! Why would she care at that age? It was a nice thing to do. More like Louise is having a meltdown at posting it and its HER that is panicking over it. Also Louise IF Darcy is worried about being a show off then maybe delete the post and don't upload a video about it! There! Problem solved.
Screenshot_20201020-131323_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.