Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i’m currently reading Louise’s book (courtesy of my local library) and i laughed at her telling Liam not to google her when they matched on tinder and her thinking he really didn’t do so.
He’s be an idiot not to.
Haha he must have!! I went on a tinder date with a minor celebrity and author last week. I tried so hard not to Google but couldn't stop myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting about how much she misses Disney 🙄

As an aside, I hate the idea of engagement parties. You already get a party when you get engaged which is the bleeping wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha he must have!! I went on a tinder date with a minor celebrity and author last week. I tried so hard not to Google but couldn't stop myself 😂
Its so hard not to! I found out recently that my boyfriend even looked on ancestry before our first date :oops: I had googled him pretty thoroughly too, but not to that extent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I often wonder what Louise puts down as her skills... being a twit is the first... any suggestions on Louise's skills...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Posting about how much she misses Disney 🙄

As an aside, I hate the idea of engagement parties. You already get a party when you get engaged which is the bleeping wedding.
It shows her mentality that she's more upset about missing Disney and not having an engagement party than anything else going on in the world. She's probably annoyed she is missing out on a hello exclusive engagement party.

Reactions: 12
Does she ever feed her children anything even remotely healthy?! Majority of the time she uploads anything with Pearl and Darcy, she's feeding them chocolate/candy/sugar/take-out... wtf :sick:😕😕

Reactions: 5
i think she pushed Liam to propose to her, don’t think he was that bothered, plus she did all that proposing to herself malarkey? Whatever happened to that?

I think it was so pushed. To me it just seems too fake. The whole hello or ok, whatever it was shoot vid on yt just seemed awkward and like I said when she high fives him after the pictures... just treat him like your equal Louise don't patronize him!! He can do so much better than you...

Reactions: 2
I think it was so pushed. To me it just seems too fake. The whole hello or ok, whatever it was shoot vid on yt just seemed awkward and like I said when she high fives him after the pictures... just treat him like your equal Louise don't patronize him!! He can do so much better than you...
The whole Hello/Ok thing was really odd to me! Like he’s a police officer detective whatever who didn’t want to be the focus of any videos etc and now he’s suddenly plastered all over a tacky magazine? I bet she nagged and wheedled and pleaded and he gave in to shut her up. OH PLEASE LIAM ITS BEEN A LIFELONG DREAM TO BE IN THIS MAGAZINE.

I bet his colleagues ripped the piss out of him.

Reactions: 13
Lazy arse you bored your followers to death about you getting on "mainstream media"... The red carpet National Television awards... Last year...don't like the tag of lazy/ mrs slop...??? Then don't don't be a lazyarse soft office influencer showing NO creative content by 're showing this from last year... YOU describe yourself as a creator... Look up the bloody definition... self described "boss lady author". 😠😤

Does she ever feed her children anything even remotely healthy?! Majority of the time she uploads anything with Pearl and Darcy, she's feeding them chocolate/candy/sugar/take-out... wtf :sick:😕😕
I have been watching her for years and i notice she very clearly tries to hide the diet she feeds the fam. 100% only takeout meals or those quick cook pasta/pre made food. If she does cook seems like a real slap together 3 ingredient kind meal

Reactions: 9
I have been watching her for years and i notice she very clearly tries to hide the diet she feeds the fam. 100% only takeout meals or those quick cook pasta/pre made food. If she does cook seems like a real slap together 3 ingredient kind meal
I personally think the nanny cooks and if she cooks on a Tuesday, its usually rubbish and she wants a big round of applause for actually doing it. Its the only explanation for being a mid 30s mum of 2 and having no idea how to cook even a basic meal.

Reactions: 6
I personally think the nanny cooks and if she cooks on a Tuesday, its usually rubbish and she wants a big round of applause for actually doing it. Its the only explanation for being a mid 30s mum of 2 and having no idea how to cook even a basic meal.
no one can forget the pasta with cheese sauce from a packet that she deemed worthy of posting on instagram stories :sick: seems to be the only thing she makes..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
no one can forget the pasta with cheese sauce from a packet that she deemed worthy of posting on instagram stories :sick: seems to be the only thing she makes..
Or that time she put a tub of Philadelphia cheese on pasta and genuinely believed she had cooked a 5* meal. She felt like she was winning doing that. She really has no clue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Or that time she put a tub of Philadelphia cheese on pasta and genuinely believed she had cooked a 5* meal. She felt like she was winning doing that. She really has no clue.
I have never understood the whole not being able to cook. She almost seems proud of it. Like she makes a joke out of it and makes it seem like a quirky personality trait. Like my mum can’t cook for toffee but she doesn’t go on about it as much as Louise does in fact she never talks about cooking. I think it’s laziness cause I love cooking and so I taught myself to cook whereas Louise hates it so doesn’t bother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.