Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sangariana

Ugh her going around IKEA touching everything in sight with her grubby fingers. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic louise!!!!! Stop touching everything!!!!!!!!!!
she almost seemed to be pointing out how pointless her content is these days, going to IKEA and filming the heck out of it. Don't force it then, no one cares.

Reactions: 1

Rainbowchampagne

View attachment 280312

You would think she was the only person to get divorced with a kid involved. 🙄 Louise, your marriage failed, get over it. He has gotten remarried, you've had a kid with someone else and are supposedly getting married too. You even picked your first dance song the other day. Why are you still going on about your freaking divorce? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually want watch this because I want to see if I’m surprised 😂

Well I want someone on here to watch it for me and report back 😂

Frenchlurker

or maybe she likes Harry Potter too...i'm not a fan of a many of Louise's choices but really i don't read too much in Darcy's dressing.

sangariana

Declutter then fill your house with more useless crap. 🤔
View attachment 285498

She has just got rid of 10 bags of her clothes with the hired help now she has got more clothes for free.

This ad annoys me, in this pandemic and what is going on its in bad taste. Some families can't afford to feed themselves never mind splashing the cash on clothes and home items. 😔 there are people losing their homes and there she is with all her free shite that she could easily afford anyway.
I thought the same

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
God have you seen her nasty reply to mgwambe1986 banging on aggressively about the ten years of free stuff she posted for everyone!!! Like she didn't as a charitable act!!!!!!!!!! Like you made money from all your videos!!!! I have written 5 best selling books. Get yr head out your fat soft office arse!!!!!!

There’s no comments by anyone of that name on the post (anymore) 🥺

• Angry
It's so bizarre watching Darcy repeat my own childhood. I was a girly Disney Princess at my mum's house, pink bedroom, dollies, dresses, Disney holidays etc. My dad's house was the opposite - I was a tomboy, superheros, camping, board games. I felt more myself at one than the other and hated being forced to fit into a role my parents expected of me depending on the house. At 12 I said F this and decided to live with one and just go on days out with the other. Being passed between your parents houses gets tiresome when you're old enough to know what you want to do. I do wonder how Darcy will feel when she's a bit older!
Which one did you choose May I ask?

• Heart

sangariana

Fuck me! Two to five thousand pounds!

Also that's a wide range, notice she isn't saying how much she pays, she'll be at least the top end of that!

Poor Pearl, at least Darcy will get to help decorate at Matt's.
If she’s paying for it. She seems to use clout as currency ala copper kitchen who seems to have given her free cake for life.

callmegracie

VIP Member
I didn’t realise she had Botox. She’s posted (sorry I can’t screenshot my phone is shite) about how no one has ever noticed. Doesn’t she think that maybe means she didn’t need it in the first place? I do find it odd how some women will spend money on things like Botox to try and look better but ignore the elephant in the room that would make a vast improvement to their appearance.
she said it was more of a want than a need.. which seems a bit silly to me, why get it if you don't need it and no-one notices? :confused:

Lemonz

VIP Member
Doesn't she own another that her cousin and his family live in too?
I didnt know she kept the old house! I dont think she has mortgages on any of them does she as she mentioned there being no mortgage on her grandparents house. So thats 3 properties she gets rent for, all family houses so 600+ a month, so what nearly 2k a month rental income alone, then she has the pub income and the ads she does on her own... anyone else know what else she might have coming in?

I watched a zoe's utube for years and years ago happy birthday Louise their friendship was real but the last gift receiving christmas video was very fake. Do you think that all the years of utube ruined their friendship or something darker

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She’s just embracing her bad taste and not following trends, you troll 😭😭😭
I know 😩 I like the fact that she is going with her own taste but I just think it looks so badly done. She will redecorate it like she did with her bedroom is my guess.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Just Google’s the photo of her from the ad campaign as I thought maybe a video screenshot was why she looked so different. Considering we see her in vlogs all the time she really does look different in the photos!

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
Darcy looks so different in Matt's latest insta post. I think it's because she's got her hair tied back.

Ladybug1122

I've been to Olney plenty and it is a very beautiful, historic, charming place. I can guarantee people wouldn't be impressed with her lady ship yt nonsense. Olney has a lot of character as a town itself. Having Louise would be a joke and would make it very tacky and classless. She would be the local village idiot.

unt Bessie

The green haired glasses lady is Elena Lucie. Followed her for a bit because she seemed more grounded than Lou but the more I watched the more I realised she’s such a moaning miserable cow. No wonder Lou liked her

And yet she looks SO MUCH HEALTHIER IN THIS PHOTO FROM FIVE YEARS AGO

I’m certain her and Jack Howard has a fling
It went sour and that’s why she no longer speaks with Jack or Hazel
Ah, I love Elena! Totally understand if she's not your cup of tea though.

Louise does still comment on her posts so I think they just haven't met up because of Covid.