Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you can see I'm a noob. How do you set up another forum. Yer wan Sooby grinds my gears. The constant plugging of expensive shite with a shop local and shop ethically tag to the next day plugging her kids in pennys and river island for a quick dirty pay cheque. Don't get me started on the painted floors, railings and everything painted white with shite paint. All the clothes must have white stains all for the gram
Is their a thread on her anyone know? I unfollowed her long ago the absolute arse licking out of her would sicken your💩 especially with Louise. I found her to be so sickenly sweet and so insincere.

Reactions: 1
Is their a thread on her anyone know? I unfollowed her long ago the absolute arse licking out of her would sicken your💩 especially with Louise. I found her to be so sickenly sweet and so insincere.
Yes sickenly sweet, when she tries to adult it's all lip smack, am, like, fix my fringe & fake giggle bullshit. Don't think she had a thread

As you can see I'm a noob. How do you set up another forum. Yer wan Sooby grinds my gears. The constant plugging of expensive shite with a shop local and shop ethically tag to the next day plugging her kids in pennys and river island for a quick dirty pay cheque. Don't get me started on the painted floors, railings and everything painted white with shite paint. All the clothes must have white stains all for the gram
Who's Sooby?

Who's Sooby?
Standing by the wall. Absolute dose. Her and liliforberg (photographer) tried to set up some kids magazine. All it was was ridiculously priced boutique clothes for kids, with maybe a splash of penneys/River Island every so often.

Reactions: 4
Standing by the wall. Absolute dose. Her and liliforberg (photographer) tried to set up some kids magazine. All it was was ridiculously priced boutique clothes for kids, with maybe a splash of penneys/River Island every so often.

Forget about liliforberg another dose, that magazine was ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 2
There’s a whole clique of those south side Moms. The cool used to be hip moms, not a regular mom yano? Their kids eat sushi and play with wooden toys , they dress them in either mini adult clothes, if free from River Island PR drops.... or else absolute hideous items from a boooooootique clothing designer suffering from an acid flashback

Reactions: 12
There’s a whole clique of those south side Moms. The cool used to be hip moms, not a regular mom yano? Their kids eat sushi and play with wooden toys , they dress them in either mini adult clothes, if free from River Island PR drops.... or else absolute hideous items from a boooooootique clothing designer suffering from an acid flashback
That's exactly them. You actually see the back of your brain your eyes roll so hard watching the likes of Sooooooby.

She will be off on one now - Simone rocha isn’t making clothes big enough to fit louise . We will be hearing about this and allllll the other brands that exclude her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She will be off on one now - Simone rocha isn’t making clothes big enough to fit louise . We will be hearing about this and allllll the other brands that exclude her 🙄🙄🙄
Kirstie McDermott is off on her stories now agreeing with her 🙄.

I personally think she was secretly hoping they wouldn’t do her size so she could jump on to her soap box and be majorly highly offended over something else. She’s not happy unless she’s moaning about something or other!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If there was a statement of intent made to cater for all sizes, and that doesn’t happen, and Louise as a body positive “campaigner” picks that up - that’s consistent right? Like why wouldn’t she?

Larger people like to dress well too (I have no skin in this fight I am not big, just boobular). And there’s money to be made. It is odd. Unless it’s not and it’s simply about excluding certain bodies from your brand because only the straight up and down look good in them - at root.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’ve no major opinion on Louise one way or the other but I have to say I agree with her here.
Why say “all sizes” when you are clearly not catering for all sizes. It’s false and misleading.

Reactions: 22
If there was a statement of intent made to cater for all sizes, and that doesn’t happen, and Louise as a body positive “campaigner” picks that up - that’s consistent right? Like why wouldn’t she?

Larger people like to dress well too (I have no skin in this fight I am not big, just boobular). And there’s money to be made. It is odd. Unless it’s not and it’s simply about excluding certain bodies from your brand because only the straight up and down look good in them - at root.
If you’ve ever had /Worn / seen Simone Rochas clothes is only for a certain aesthetic look . So I’m surprised she is surprised ... she doesn’t in any way cater for anyone larger than a 14 which is not large ..

Reactions: 3
If you’ve ever had /Worn / seen Simone Rochas clothes is only for a certain aesthetic look . So I’m surprised she is surprised ... she doesn’t in any way cater for anyone larger than a 14 which is not large ..
See - I don’t agree with this either - sorry!
Plenty of plus size people want to have the choice to decide what they want to wear - aesthetic or not. I just don’t see why a designer can decide whether someone’s size defines their level of choice. And again, if she wasn’t being size inclusive she shouldn’t have said it. I think that’s an issue arises and over again so it’s surprising (to me anyway!) why this keeps happening.
Anyway - happy Friday!

Reactions: 17
See - I don’t agree with this either - sorry!
Plenty of plus size people want to have the choice to decide what they want to wear - aesthetic or not. I just don’t see why a designer can decide whether someone’s size defines their level of choice. And again, if she wasn’t being size inclusive she shouldn’t have said it. I think that’s an issue arises and over again so it’s surprising (to me anyway!) why this keeps happening.
Anyway - happy Friday!
I’m not saying it’s right ! I’m just saying it’s in keeping with Simone ... and I would think she doesn’t want the aesthetic disrupted . I do think she doesn’t have spoken to being inclusive . When she clearly isn’t . It’s hard to tell tone in these messages but I meant it in it’s a continuing Simone /
Certain designer issue ... happy Friday 💜

I’m not saying it’s right ! I’m just saying it’s in keeping with Simone ... and I would think she doesn’t want the aesthetic disrupted . I do think she doesn’t have spoken to being inclusive . When she clearly isn’t . It’s hard to tell tone in these messages but I meant it in it’s a continuing Simone /
Certain designer issue ... happy Friday 💜
Absolutely ❤

Absolutely ❤
I just feel like if things like this are really getting her down , then lose some weight and be active. I’m not saying she has to or fat shaming her , but if she loves clothes so much why not try slimming down. Being overweight is bad for you.

Reactions: 10
Part of body positivity is that the body as is is not an “after photo” (especially not a “before photo” for that matter) and that yes, you may well get on that weight loss horse for many reasons, but in the meantime wouldn’t it be nice to dress as you choose; fashion as inclusivity, rather than as those limited larger styles dictate(cold shoulder, butterflies 🤢). Not put your life on hold “until”.

Fashion not as something to beat larger bodies with - the carrot of “occupy less space and you to could look sharp” but more, yep let’s all have access to this groovy, urban, sharply tailored, avant garde <insert look>> range.

I get it.

if it were as easy as “just lose weight” there’d be no problem and no diet industry right?

Edit: just finished Louise’s stories and seen she used the butterflies and cold shoulder example too. It’s prevalent because it‘s true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.