Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she always have a smiley face tattoo on her finger or is that new?

Spotted it on Stories this morning and it was a new one on me.

And yes, that wedding. I'm sure the grooms were very happy etc etc but the people there in her photo "dumps" who seemed to treat it as an IG photo session was gross. Posing moodily on window ledges, WTF? Anything for the 'gram, I guess.

Though to be fair Louise wasn't doing that, it was Thalia Heffernan (never heard of her) and Erica Cody who I was absolutely morto for.

I also disliked that gold dress. It looked like a dressing gown. The arms were also too voluminous, too sloppy and droopy.

I'm a size 16 and have to be very careful with shapes. Things have to be loose around the tummy. But I've also found that those dresses often come with big loose arms and that isnt flattering on me as it adds width I don't want.

For example I bought a great shift dress for €19.99 in H&M last week but it has long kimono sleeves and I'm going to get them taken up to 3/4 length and neatened. Shouldn't cost more than €15 and will make it look loads cuter as my wrists and forearms are slim. Narrows the silhouette instantly.

If Louise had done the same with the arms on that gold dress it would have been a really good look because the body part was fine.

Mind you, she probably just thought the arms were bang on trend, lol.

Reactions: 6
I noticed the smiley face too.

I try not to add volume too - size 16, very booby - but equally sleeves often restrict my arm blood flow so whatyagunnado.

RTE, especially 2FM, are notorious for just getting rid of presenters and cancelling shows. The "I'm nowhere near finished yet" kinda makes it sound like it wasn't entirely her decision.

Reactions: 17
Comments I'm seeing on twitter from the likes of emer mclysaght make it seem like it wasn't her choice

Reactions: 5
Plus her mate Sophie has just posted a story which seems connected.
To be fair the show itself was ok, weird move by RTE but they really are stuck in the dark ages and prob needs flushing of some of the people sitting on pensions before there would be any radical change.

Reactions: 3
Do we know what her numbers were like? I tuned in once or twice and tbh, I found it fairly shite. I really thought it would have been better, disappointing. And I think she’s better off out of RTE. Especially 2FM. Atrocious station.

I’d say it wasn’t her decision then. Ach that’s a shame for her. It’s seldom you get a job that’s everything you want and when it goes nowhere, feels bad (been there).

Reactions: 7
I’d rather have her than some influencer like Doireann blowing in. No doubt that’ll be the route they’ll go down to get the younger listeners they’re so obsessed with. Main thing I didn’t like about her show was she always had her friends like Sophie and Emer on for the discussion pieces and then would have them on a couple of weeks later promoting their books, didn’t sit right. I’m sure she’ll get something else though

Reactions: 20
Definitely seems like she got the boot in some regard. Sophie Whites story on insta who is one of her besties certainly makes it sound that way. Tbh I quite liked Louise on radio and think she should stick to it. It's It's she's moaning into the camera and being a Beggy Mitchell that I go off her. Very strange decision by 2fm but then again she doesn't exactly strike me as the type to play ball if required and unfortunately that's what you have to do in those stations like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.