Louise McSharry #3 Captain Eyebrows, an energy vamp, moan moan moan, a begging Champ!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would ADHD medication work that fast....saying she thinks she feels a bit better! It's a bit unrealistic.

Reactions: 3
Would ADHD medication work that fast....saying she thinks she feels a bit better! It's a bit unrealistic.
Most ADHD medications are stimulants and they start to work within 30 minutes. They generally wear off after about 8-12 hours (depending on dosage etc).

Reactions: 4
And its absurd that nobody can even question any diagnosis made. If you ask every single one of these bloggers what steps they've taken to try improve concentration, sleep etc before going down a diagnostic route a lot of them will say they've done nothing. Of course some people's diagnosis is real, all the more reason to raise an eyebrow at anyone perhaps seeking attention.
Oh for sure there are some real genuine diagnoses being made & those people deserve all the help available but would the likes of Louise have been looking into it if it wasn’t a trend on Tik Tok? I’d bet my house on a resounding no. These huns pick a serious issue every year & water it down until it’s not taken seriously anymore. It’s a shame for those who need it to be taken seriously but the damage is done & the huns move forward to the next craze

Reactions: 10
Nah, Louise is a classic social contagion victim - hence her support of all the trans looloahs and related delusions, like the loos thing. Some ‘notion’ catches fire and the dumb and desperate in the herd like Louise get caught up in it.
Happens all the time in society but really exploded with social media and this time it really is dangerous. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her tweet about Instagram and how she has a public account for herself and a private account for her kids - (some tech issues with her new phone).She deleted it pretty sharpish - why does a six year old and a three year old need an insta account??

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her tweet about Instagram and how she has a public account for herself and a private account for her kids - (some tech issues with her new phone).She deleted it pretty sharpish - why does a six year old and a three year old need an insta account??
So they can save her rants about them?

I know this is a thread on Louise, but it’s kind of related… where’s her pal AGM working since her departure from the short-lived tenure at the Sunday Times?

Reactions: 5
I know this is a thread on Louise, but it’s kind of related… where’s her pal AGM working since her departure from the short-lived tenure at the Sunday Times?
She's working on her SF book.Should be interesting considering she mentioned that SF weren't forthcoming with interviews.Must be a shock to her - she considers herself their unofficial Communications spokesperson.She's bloody painful.

Reactions: 6
She's working on her SF book.Should be interesting considering she mentioned that SF weren't forthcoming with interviews.Must be a shock to her - she considers herself their unofficial Communications spokesperson.She's bloody painful.
So was she fired from the ST?

Reactions: 1
She was let go because she didn't do a tap and then the examiner wouldn't have her back - that's what I was told.

Reactions: 10
I am educated in this area thanks. There is a trend on social media at the moment, especially tik tok of women diagnosing themselves with ADHD. It’s the new anxiety,
OCD, whatever craze gets them the most attention. Of course Louise would be diagnosed with it.
My pal who is a therapist was laughing at the amount of patients who have diagnosed themselves ( wrongly )from tik tok

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice Richard chambers was out with AGM birthday thing? Are they an item now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.