Louise McSharry #3 Captain Eyebrows, an energy vamp, moan moan moan, a begging Champ!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye
Yes!! RC blessed amongst women at that night out.
Why would you be putting photos of your birthday night out with your pals on IG stories… Why would you repost their personal birthday messages to you on your stories… What sort of desperate want does she have?

Reactions: 5
It won't let me share it here but Dr Niamh Lynch just came up on my TikTok talking about Doom Parenting. She said it's when Narcissistic parents who are influencers realise their child hasn't been born specifically to be part of their brand so they come online to complain and share what a "burden" their child is using their name and this creates engagement but doesn't actually help anyone.

Sound familiar?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It won't let me share it here but Dr Niamh Lynch just came up on my TikTok talking about Doom Parenting. She said it's when Narcissistic parents who are influencers realise their child hasn't been born specifically to be part of their brand so they come online to complain and share what a "burden" their child is using their name and this creates engagement but doesn't actually help anyone.

Sound familiar?
Thought this too when I saw it. Can think of a few people like that.

Reactions: 4
I thought of Louise immediately when I saw it too. I love Niamhs content.

Reactions: 5
Is that an electric car Louise? Because I remember when she came on lecturing us commoners about how she felt so much better that she had an electric car...that Nifti or whatever it was called that she was given for free!)
God I remember that.

It was around the same time as the truck driver protests.

Reactions: 4
Does she actually have any guest confirmed for her Sugar Club evening? If you did would you not obviously announce it in the poster when trying to get people to buy tickets?

Reactions: 3
So Tubs is leaving the Late Late in May 🥳
I would have imagined that she'd throw her hat in the ring for the job if she was still there but after her article/twitter comments etc of her termination I doubt they'd even consider her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would have imagined that she'd throw her hat in the ring for the job if she was still there but after her article/twitter comments etc of her termination I doubt they'd even consider her now.
Jesus christ I don't even think she'd entered the realm of possibility, even if she did end her RTE career on good terms.

Can you imagine all the auld dears of the country trying to keep up with what she's hating or upset with on this week's show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They wouldn’t have considered her anyway. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in that format. She’s too woke & too much of a snowflake not to mind she doesn’t have a personality

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.