Louise McSharry #3 Captain Eyebrows, an energy vamp, moan moan moan, a begging Champ!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she always give out that her body is meant to be the size it is because of her DNA/genes/big bones etc? And then she eats McDonald's at 10am? Has she completely distorted her mind to believe the things she says by only reading articles that purely suit her agenda?

Reactions: 11
I just see that now. There with the bunch of girls. Has to be more than just friends, soft launching him, isn’t that the term 🙄
Anyone else notice that Louise O’Neill has blocked RC & AGM? All there likes are gone from her posts & there gone from her following list & she’s scrubbed all posts of him off her page

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone else notice that Louise O’Neill has blocked RC & AGM? All there likes are gone from her posts & there gone from her following list & she’s scrubbed all posts of him off her page
And yet Aoife/Richard still flirting away on Twitter, madness

• Wow
Reactions: 7
God Louise if you have been wanting something from Joanne Mooney for aaaaaages you could have, oh I dunno…BOUGHT something. Give the person some custom. She obviously dropped enough hints to friends so they bought for her. She loves and covets so much stuff from these little businesses (and big businesses) but NEVER puts her hand in her pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And yet Aoife/Richard still flirting away on Twitter, madness
Goes to show the respect he has for her. Even if it wasn’t true but the rumour was there wouldnt you do her the respect of not talking with the person in public anyway. If everyone was talking about my fellah doing the dirt on me with someone and he convinced me it wasn’t true I’d still expect him to not make a fool out of me by chatting away or doing posts on nights out with her even if we were over. Lousy behaviour and clearly not wanting any chance of getting back with her going on like that. I wouldn’t even talk to him about trying to work things out if he was still following her never mind doing what he’s doing

Reactions: 9
Goes to show the respect he has for her. Even if it wasn’t true but the rumour was there wouldnt you do her the respect of not talking with the person in public anyway. If everyone was talking about my fellah doing the dirt on me with someone and he convinced me it wasn’t true I’d still expect him to not make a fool out of me by chatting away or doing posts on nights out with her even if we were over. Lousy behaviour and clearly not wanting any chance of getting back with her going on like that. I wouldn’t even talk to him about trying to work things out if he was still following her never mind doing what he’s doing
Absolute d*ckhead..

Reactions: 1
Further to my point earlier about Louise wanting something from Joanne Mooney yet not buying anything…the stuff she sells is really very reasonable. Now I’m sure they paid a bit more for the Dolly thing but you’re talking 10’s rather than 100’s.
If Louise really loved her stuff and couldn’t part with €40 to get something then I’m shocked beyond belief at how mean these Instagrammers are. I knew it of course but to hold out and beg and drop hints to friends, instead of just spending €30 or €40 to a business that would have appreciated it, is so low. She could have bought something quirky and then shared it on Instagram.
They’re all such tight, mean grabby beggars.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Listened to the podcast this week. I do enjoy elements of it, or I wouldn’t listen.
But Louise and Aoife are just plain aggressive at times. The reason people like me occasionally write stuff on Tattle is because there is no point disagreeing with any aspect of what they say to their faces, because you will be shut down.

Case in point: Their discussion of the news story this week that Paul Murphy TD is raising his child gender-neutral, and will refer to the male child (Juniper) as they/them. Aoife snarled that “people should get bleeping lives” and was clearly just completely disdainful of anyone who had an opinion on this that was in any way different to hers.

Now, the only reason I know Paul Murphy is raising his child this way is because he broadcast it to the world via the Irish Times. Clearly, he is the one who is inviting discussion. And yes I do think it’s ridiculous, but not because I don’t think little boys should wear dresses, like pink things, have long hair, anything like that. I fully believe in breaking down social conditioning around gender norms. I just don’t agree that the way to do that is to pretend biological sex doesn’t exist. The child is a helpless little baby boy. That is factual, FFS. You can break down gender stereotypes without denying the reality of a newborn baby.

It would be like a black couple having a baby and saying “this child has no race, because we don’t think they should be limited in life by being black.” And then refused to refer to their own baby as black. Surely most people would agree that creates some weird shame about the child being black, rather than being proud of that fact, embracing it, while also working to dismantle racial issues along with non-black allies across the community.

It’s just completely bizarre and attention-seeking. But Louise and Aoife aren’t interested in any kind of nuanced discussion of the way he’s choosing to do this. And acting like anyone who expresses the remotest negative opinion on this is a sad loser. He’s the one who ran to the bloody paper with it, I don’t give a shite how he raises his child, but I think he’s a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Listened to the podcast this week. I do enjoy elements of it, or I wouldn’t listen.
But Louise and Aoife are just plain aggressive at times. The reason people like me occasionally write stuff on Tattle is because there is no point disagreeing with any aspect of what they say to their faces, because you will be shut down.

Case in point: Their discussion of the news story this week that Paul Murphy TD is raising his child gender-neutral, and will refer to the male child (Juniper) as they/them. Aoife snarled that “people should get bleeping lives” and was clearly just completely disdainful of anyone who had an opinion on this that was in any way different to hers.

Now, the only reason I know Paul Murphy is raising his child this way is because he broadcast it to the world via the Irish Times. Clearly, he is the one who is inviting discussion. And yes I do think it’s ridiculous, but not because I don’t think little boys should wear dresses, like pink things, have long hair, anything like that. I fully believe in breaking down social conditioning around gender norms. I just don’t agree that the way to do that is to pretend biological sex doesn’t exist. The child is a helpless little baby boy. That is factual, FFS. You can break down gender stereotypes without denying the reality of a newborn baby.

It would be like a black couple having a baby and saying “this child has no race, because we don’t think they should be limited in life by being black.” And then refused to refer to their own baby as black. Surely most people would agree that creates some weird shame about the child being black, rather than being proud of that fact, embracing it, while also working to dismantle racial issues along with non-black allies across the community.

It’s just completely bizarre and attention-seeking. But Louise and Aoife aren’t interested in any kind of nuanced discussion of the way he’s choosing to do this. And acting like anyone who expresses the remotest negative opinion on this is a sad loser. He’s the one who ran to the bloody paper with it, I don’t give a shite how he raises his child, but I think he’s a fool.
They're idiots. They're saying it's up to the child to decide whether it's a boy or a girl, completely failing to realise that it's regressive not progressive for a child to decide “I like dancing so I am a girl” or “I like football so I am a boy.” That's what they're asking the child to do, make a decision based on those expectations instead of tackling the societal expectation issue at its core. Anyway yes agree with everything you said, they're not journalists they're mouthpieces with 0 journalistic skills.

Reactions: 17
Also on a slight side note, is there anything to be said for people who constantly take the moral high ground whilst having affairs etc with taken men? Just saying

Reactions: 13
Also on a slight side note, is there anything to be said for people who constantly take the moral high ground whilst having affairs etc with taken men? Just saying
To be fair they're all absolute hypocrites. Just look at LMS when she's on her rants regarding a message she may have received and "unfollow me, I don't need that negativity" etc when she's one of the moaniest, bitchiest people obsessed with Z list reality TV celebrities. So while she's bitching or moaning about them on Instagram or Twitter, that's fine, but someone saying she's a bit negative on Tattle? Oh christ no, off with you troll.

Hypocrite

Reactions: 13

What upset me about his decision for his son is that somehow I got the implication that he was saying that there was something wrong with him being born a boy....

There is nothing wrong with how our children are born... they are born how they are, absolutely perfect.

Reactions: 7
They're idiots. They're saying it's up to the child to decide whether it's a boy or a girl, completely failing to realise that it's regressive not progressive for a child to decide “I like dancing so I am a girl” or “I like football so I am a boy.” That's what they're asking the child to do, make a decision based on those expectations instead of tackling the societal expectation issue at its core. Anyway yes agree with everything you said, they're not journalists they're mouthpieces with 0 journalistic skills.
which is why LMS got the boot from RTE and AGM from the Sunday Times…

Reactions: 9
Has to be tit being LON and seeing RC online as if nothing has happened living his best life

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.