Louise McSharry #3 Captain Eyebrows, an energy vamp, moan moan moan, a begging Champ!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had seen this the other day and forgot to put it up...
Seen this too. Her lack of awareness is overwhelming. Seems to be a common theme with these vacuous insta huns. So self absorbed and no ability to see how ridiculous they sound.

Reactions: 12
How about she gets off her phone and her ass and clean.... plenty of time ... jesus she's insufferable!
[/QUOTE]

Or stop watching the real housewives/the Kardashian’s during the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As one of those parents, this just makes me so bleeping mad. We're not some alien species, we just bleeping do it when we can. Its not neuroscience ffs

Reactions: 14
Going on about the jambons and how its not an ad....you got sent the stuff for free and are now talking about it postively. I think that would be an ad! 🙄

• Heart
Of course she did...
Talk about seeking out a diagnosis and taking resources from those who need it. She isn't hyperactive, she's lazy with a very poor diet. The rest of us get washes/cleaning done on our lunch break when working from home and she can't manage it but can manage 6 hours in front of the TV daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s SAD not ADHD. I can’t stand this new trend of every adult woman having ADHD. It’s bull

• Heart
The irony of Louise talking about how people act online when she comes on and speaks about her kids as if they are an inconvenience.
Who’s your one with her tale of woe?! Why would anyone give a shite about her baby name or her address?? I’ve never heard of her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s SAD not ADHD. I can’t stand this new trend of every adult woman having ADHD. It’s bull
Sorry but as an someone with ADHD who didn't get diagnosed until my thirties, I find this so attitude so infuriating. ADHD was not commonly detected in young girls in the 80s and 90s and symptoms in girls and women are very different in boys and men. Women screen and internalise their difficulties a lot more. A lot of us are only getting diagnosed now as the resources were not there as children when we needed them. Many women have only been diagnosed when their children show signs in school and when speaking to a gp, they realise they have it too.

It has been extremely detrimental to my education, career and personal relationships. It's a form of neurodivergence and present in 5% of the population. Would you say that about an adult who had reading difficulties and was diagnosed with dyslexia in later life, as many many adults were as it became more commonly understood? Dyslexia is also a form of neurodivergence. I suggest you educate yourself before making ignorant comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Who’s your one with her tale of woe?! Why would anyone give a shite about her baby name or her address?? I’ve never heard of her 🤷‍♀️
She’s another self absorbed dose. Lived in UK , got pregnant, moved home to Ireland and lived with her dad before finding an apartment in town. Documents every waking moment of her life so anyone with half a knowledge of Dublin can recognise her flat from the views out the window. Living in a flat that appeared to really be a bed sit judging by all her videos. The bed was also the couch/dining room/desk, literally anything she did was on that bed. There also appeared to be a serious amount of condensation and she would document herself mopping up the damp from the windows. She regularly mentioned the place was tiny. So in short, the flat was completely unsuitable for a family and she’s clearly had enough but she’s dressing this up as being pushed out of her house for her safety. Her young sister now living in it so she really can’t be that concerned about her safety. In the middle of all this she decided to get a cat who’s been moved from pillar to post since she got it, I believe her step mother is allergic to cats and therefore she’s rehomed it. Her address has never been mentioned on tattle and I don’t think she’s that important that she’s discussed anywhere else? It’s been mentioned on tattle that a certain pub is opposite her flat but this is from what’s been documented online. I actually know her fathers street too from everything she puts up. Stop bleeping documenting every single moment of your life if you’re looking for privacy.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but as an someone with ADHD who didn't get diagnosed until my thirties, I find this so attitude so infuriating. ADHD was not commonly detected in young girls in the 80s and 90s and symptoms in girls and women are very different in boys and men. Women screen and internalise their difficulties a lot more. A lot of us are only getting diagnosed now as the resources were not there as children when we needed them. Many women have only been diagnosed when their children show signs in school and when speaking to a gp, they realise they have it too.

It has been extremely detrimental to my education, career and personal relationships. It's a form of neurodivergence and present in 5% of the population. Would you say that about an adult who had reading difficulties and was diagnosed with dyslexia in later life, as many many adults were as it became more commonly understood? Dyslexia is also a form of neurodivergence. I suggest you educate yourself before making ignorant comments.
I’m sure you were diagnosed after a mental health referral, an intense assessment/interview, interviews with family & partner etc
Half these instahuns are diagnosing themselves after reading online. I don’t know how Louise was assessed but It’s a huge phenomenon in the uk. They say they’re ADHD so they are 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I am educated in this area thanks. There is a trend on social media at the moment, especially tik tok of women diagnosing themselves with ADHD. It’s the new anxiety,
OCD, whatever craze gets them the most attention. Of course Louise would be diagnosed with it.

I’m sure you were diagnosed after a mental health referral, an intense assessment/interview, interviews with family & partner etc
Half these instahuns are diagnosing themselves after reading online. I don’t know how Louise was assessed but It’s a huge phenomenon in the uk. They say they’re ADHD so they are 🤷‍♀️
A friend of mine is recently diagnosed ADHD and ASD. She went through some of the signs and I think most people would struggle not to identify some of those in themselves eg leaving things to the last minute, getting really into new hobbies/interest and then never following through. I know I am massivley simpliflying but as she was talking about it I was thinking in my head wow maybe I had ADHD too!

Reactions: 6
I am educated in this area thanks. There is a trend on social media at the moment, especially tik tok of women diagnosing themselves with ADHD. It’s the new anxiety,
OCD, whatever craze gets them the most attention. Of course Louise would be diagnosed with it.
And its absurd that nobody can even question any diagnosis made. If you ask every single one of these bloggers what steps they've taken to try improve concentration, sleep etc before going down a diagnostic route a lot of them will say they've done nothing. Of course some people's diagnosis is real, all the more reason to raise an eyebrow at anyone perhaps seeking attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.