Louise McSharry #3 Captain Eyebrows, an energy vamp, moan moan moan, a begging Champ!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be tit being LON and seeing RC online as if nothing has happened living his best life
Yes I really liked him and how they managed their relationship in public but I’ve lost all respect for him. If he had any decency he would not continue to be publicly friendly with Aofie whether there is truth to the rumour or not. He must know how humiliating that is for LON. Someone I know works in rte and told me they’re the talk of media groups so he obviously knows it’s out there its so selfish. LON has been so public about her mental difficulties its disgusting that he’d be this cruel. Its strange enough that he’d trade down to that level.

Reactions: 11
I defo think rc'shead exploded over covid....he probably got alot of extra female attention and succumbed eventually to it....obviously... I'm heartbroken for louise o Neill...like a bit extreme I know😄

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised it’s not on Twitter about RC, especially as he’s a v active user

Reactions: 1
Do they need their own thread? AGM stories from her weekend away should be kept for close friends no need to see her drinking and acting the idiot

Reactions: 10
Just watched Louise's Smirnoff ad on her insta.She is the biggest catfish of them all!She looks nothing like those selfish she posts.Very hypocritical!And yes, AGM needs her on page.She's a sickening bleeping dose.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Louise's Smirnoff ad on her insta.She is the biggest catfish of them all!She looks nothing like those selfish she posts.Very hypocritical!And yes, AGM needs her on page.She's a sickening bleeping dose.
Notice in that ad she hid a lot of herself she wasn’t fully in the shoot a good few times or she was hiding herself behind the oversized leather jacket.

Sure she posted these 2 in the same grid post with no irony whatsoever. This is the same person on the same weekend!
She’s like Trishas non transformation with the selfies only one chiselled chin and no sign of the other chins.

Reactions: 4
Not sure why everyone is surprised re: RC. Comes across as such a dickwad, no idea what LON was ever doing with him.

Reactions: 19
Is there proof RC and AGM are an item, apart from Twitter interaction and the NY eve party photo? LON is better off if RC did stray but maybe they had already broke up?

Is there proof RC and AGM are an item, apart from Twitter interaction and the NY eve party photo? LON is better off if RC did stray but maybe they had already broke up?
Can we move on or start a separate thread? Energy vampire Louise has enough to keep us going

Reactions: 16
The RC AGM is the only mildly interesting topic on the thread, LMS is so boring.

Reactions: 22
The best part of this is that it was Louise herself who told people to come here and read about the RC and AGM dramz. Thanks babes 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No idea if they're together now but LON kicking RC out of the car in the middle of a motorway because of what happened would in itself confirm he cheated

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did someone see this happen or was it online ? Just wondering how anyone would know about that other than the two of them in the car.

No idea if they're together now but LON kicking RC out of the car in the middle of a motorway because of what happened would in itself confirm he cheated

I’m surprised it’s not on Twitter about RC, especially as he’s a v active user
Saw Laura Barry reply to a thread about it on Twitter the last day but the poster just referred to RC and LON as a media couple and speculated if they've broken up. No names mentioned but a few people in the replies alluding to him cheating with AGM. Thread got deleted not long after..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.