Louise McSharry #3 Captain Eyebrows, an energy vamp, moan moan moan, a begging Champ!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John is a dick but absolutely nothing wrong with his tweet. There was plenty buzz online when she was hired. Her reaction is a bit OTT and just makes it seem like he’s touched a nerve. Pity as I have a lot of time for Aoife and enjoy her segments with Louise.

also noticed she liked Louise O’ Neill’s birthday post on Instagram! If Aoife and Louise on good terms I love this for them. Cheating man is the one at fault here

Reactions: 9
also noticed she liked Louise O’ Neill’s birthday post on Instagram! If Aoife and Louise on good terms I love this for them. Cheating man is the one at fault here
Women who hook up with men they know well are attached are not innocent either.

Reactions: 21
John is a dick but absolutely nothing wrong with his tweet. There was plenty buzz online when she was hired. Her reaction is a bit OTT and just makes it seem like he’s touched a nerve. Pity as I have a lot of time for Aoife and enjoy her segments with Louise.

cheating man is the one who bears most of the blame but would anyone seriously want to be pals with the woman their bloke had been cheating with? I certainly wouldn't be thinking 'yay, sisterhood, girls should stick together' to someone I knew had been sucking my boyfriend's dick. (if indeed any cheating took place)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Richard cheated on her with Aoife but they are definitely done.

Wonder what’s Louise’s next career move ? How long can she sustain this podcast

Reactions: 4
The podcast is dying a death. It's a saturated market. Nobody wanted to listen to her on 2fm, not sure why she thought a podcast would do any better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The podcast is dying a death. It's a saturated market. Nobody wanted to listen to her on 2fm, not sure why she thought a podcast would do any better 🤣
I've said it before but her podcast isn't something you can listen back to because it will have dated, and that doesnt help things either

Reactions: 7
She still has that beauty column thing.

I'd rather stick needles into my eyes than listen to her podcast but then I never could tolerate her radio show either. I am most definitely not her audience.

I'm a huge lefty, I just don't like being lectured to and she has "Lecture Voice".

Reactions: 11
I checked his Twitter, Louise corrected the misinformation. However she needs to do her due diligence on topics discussed!
For Louise though, due diligence means nothing. She considers her opinion to be fact, so no DD necessary.

For Louise though, due diligence means nothing. She considers her opinion to be fact, so no DD necessary.
The fact her and AGM had to do a correction podcast on something as serious as the cervical check scandal says so much about why she isn't taken seriously as a journalist/podcaster, how on earth could AGM in particular get the facts wrong on that, it still annoys me 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact she never apologized or retracted the story, she only wants attention, doesn't care about truth, she shouldn't be a journalist.

Not a fan of the new colour hair, its a very wishy washy colour and super patchy looking. I get that they need to fill the blonde in though after bleach before the colourist can do more colour.
Really loved Louise's hair when she had a scalp bleach and it was cut in a textured bob. Thought it suited her style way more than her current shag-cut, but I totally get that longer hair is more practical when you're a mom.

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of the new colour hair, its a very wishy washy colour and super patchy looking. I get that they need to fill the blonde in though after bleach before the colourist can do more colour.
Really loved Louise's hair when she had a scalp bleach and it was cut in a textured bob. Thought it suited her style way more than her current shag-cut, but I totally get that longer hair is more practical when you're a mom.
Louise only ever had her hair like that because she lost it all from cancer, she's been open in the past about how much that affected her. I lost most of my hair three years ago and it's soul destroying tbh, I think it's nice to see its grown back enough for her to experiment. Personally love it on her

The fact her and AGM had to do a correction podcast on something as serious as the cervical check scandal says so much about why she isn't taken seriously as a journalist/podcaster, how on earth could AGM in particular get the facts wrong on that, it still annoys me 😩
What???!!! I missed this - she did a correction podcast. As an aside AGM is a god awful so called “journalist”.

Reactions: 5
The podcast is just 2 melts sitting around talking as if they were in their living rooms. No actual professionalism or effort put in.

Reactions: 12
Rolling her eyes at her son for wanting to speak to her!

Why does she even put this up.
Whilst opening a €40 candle and having just come back from a Lancome event where she probably picked up another couple of hundred euro worth of product…free. It’s us that should be rolling our eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.