Louise McSharry #2 Radio show hit the skids, content will be complaining about the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Title suggestion...
Begging for my gifts while moaning about my kids, my content is for your displeasure, by Louise Mcsharry

Reactions: 12
I say let's go back to Colin Robinson! I loved that.

Louise Mcsharry : If Colin Robinson Had Kids.

Reactions: 5
New title

Louise McSharry - someone pin her down and do something with those bleeping eyebrows.

Sorry, not catchy or rhymey - but jaysssssus, the eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I used to listen to her podcast she did an ad for national bike week and admitted in the ad that she didn't own a bicycle!
That's what I mean about these geebags. They promote shite they don't use, have never used, and have no idea about. All for the wonga.

What annoys me about Ms. Louise I'm so woke I never sleep Sharry is that she screams integrity, ethics, honesty - all that bollix....and there she is promoting football. Pretty sure Captain Eyebrows couldn't tell the difference between a football, a basketball or a ping pong bleedin ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's what I mean about these geebags. They promote shite they don't use, have never used, and have no idea about. All for the wonga.

What annoys me about Ms. Louise I'm so woke I never sleep Sharry is that she screams integrity, ethics, honesty - all that bollix....and there she is promoting football. Pretty sure Captain Eyebrows couldn't tell the difference between a football, a basketball or a ping pong bleedin ball!
“Captain eyebrows” 😆 stop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, GAS - just picking up on what @Heidi88 posted.

Posts an ad encouraging people to get behind football - a SPORT.
24 hrs later - "I'm obviously not into sport"

You couldn't bleeping make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she not say she was pining for them on the plane because of the little un in front?

Reactions: 2
Did she not say she was pining for them on the plane because of the little un in front?
Full of dung 💩💩💩, so sincere, not.

She must be trying to change her tune now...I'm say constantly moaning into the camera about her own offspring is neither relatable or endearing to a lot of followers.

Reactions: 3
Full of dung 💩💩💩, so sincere, not.

She must be trying to change her tune now...I'm say constantly moaning into the camera about her own offspring is neither relatable or endearing to a lot of followers.
I wonder if she’s getting a lot of messages about how negative she is about the boys. She showed one recently when she had COVID, it may be on this thread.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.