Louise McSharry #2 Radio show hit the skids, content will be complaining about the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please correct me if I'm wrong but has Louise ever tagged Peugeot in her nifti ads before? Must be fishing to become a BA. Perhaps she should have just tagged Joanne larby instead (if you know, you know 😉🤣)
Feck sake. No I don't think she has.

I wonder is it ending because it brought them no revenue and they were out of pocket.

I also wonder will Louise take on board her own selling points about how great Nifti is and actually pay for their service now?
Seeing as she said having two cars was great and needed and it's such a great service.

HIGHLY doubt it! Only great when it's a free car you're being paid to drive.

I for one will be thrilled to not have to see those f**king ads filled with verbal diahorea again.

Reactions: 11
Oh I've never watched a single one. That's what the back button is for.

She's in Paris now. The hotel looks admittedly AMAZING. But she's absolutely right that her clothes don't work for it. Ain't nobody else in the Plaza Athenee wandering around looking that flammable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she seriously walking around Paris in that outfit she showed yesterday that looks like a pair of pyjamas. The hotel does look fab though.

Reactions: 3
Just a few
Fell down the rabbit hole of that thread and she really didn't have support at all. Adds an update then to say she has twitter heavily filtered so she doesn't have to see replies. It's such a weird echo chamber to want to live in.

Reactions: 10
Macy trying to stay relevant. Stupid witch.
I’m sure she’s really bothered by your opinion. 🙄
Macy has simply voiced what most of believe but dare not to say publicly. Being accused of transphobia is about the biggest crime you can commit these days.
Thanks Macy, Bette, Madonna, JKR - we see you.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure she’s really bothered by your opinion. 🙄
Macy has simply voiced what most of believe but dare not to say publicly. Being accused of transphobia is about the biggest crime you can commit these days.
Thanks Macy, Bette, Madonna, JKR - we see you.
...and I'm simply sharing my opinion too, hun.

Hope your vagina is OK hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle from RHOBH made some fairly problematic statements on the show this week - will woke Louise call her out, or say nothing since she was graced with Kyle’s presence earlier in the week??

Reactions: 8
Kyle from RHOBH made some fairly problematic statements on the show this week - will woke Louise call her out, or say nothing since she was graced with Kyle’s presence earlier in the week??
I couldn't be arsed listening, what did Kyle say?

Think Kyle and her family are in trouble. What the duck was that about when her husband said he thought it was great when Erika told Garcelle's son to duck off.
Adore Garcelle!

• Sick
Macy doesn’t strike as the type to give much of a duck really.

What does hope your vaginas ok mean?

I couldn't be arsed listening, what did Kyle say?

Think Kyle and her family are in trouble. What the duck was that about when her husband said he thought it was great when Erika told Garcelle's son to duck off.
Adore Garcelle!
Sutton was telling the new gal Diana that she could empathise with her having a miscarriage because she herself has had two. Kyle grabbed her and said “what, I’ve never heard this - it feels like bullshit. We don’t know this is true”

So that, coupled with the laughing about Erika telling a child to duck off - it isn’t been a great week for Kyle!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.