Louise McSharry #2 Radio show hit the skids, content will be complaining about the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed when she said she was missing the boys, ..she never wants to be with them, . Her and FBG would win the award for "don't give a sh** about my kids" ..

Reactions: 7
Of course she had to make clear that she was into the real housewives before it became all mainstream 🙄

I can honestly say i've never seen a single episode but its a reality tv show and she is trying to make it niche. She is insufferable.

Reactions: 11
Of course she had to make clear that she was into the real housewives before it became all mainstream 🙄

I can honestly say i've never seen a single episode but its a reality tv show and she is trying to make it niche. She is insufferable.
I was watching the housewives that far back myself and I had a few friends who also watched (you could watch RHOC on channel 4 all those years ago Louise) . She reminds me of James Patrice both think they are the first two Irish people to discover the housewives, bore off Louise.

Reactions: 8
I was watching the housewives that far back myself and I had a few friends who also watched (you could watch RHOC on channel 4 all those years ago Louise) . She reminds me of James Patrice both think they are the first two Irish people to discover the housewives, bore off Louise.
I was going to say, I remember watching RHONJ on Channel 4 in 2008/2009!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s getting a lot of messages about how negative she is about the boys. She showed one recently when she had COVID, it may be on this thread.
I think she does - she's so horrible about them sometimes....

Reactions: 2
She’s talking about it like it’s an achievement, I’m so confused. Bragging that you’ve watched a tacky reality show is a weird flex or I’m completely missing something?! You’d swear she was meeting a Nobel prize winner the way she’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s talking about it like it’s an achievement, I’m so confused. Bragging that you’ve watched a tacky reality show is a weird flex or I’m completely missing something?! You’d swear she was meeting a Nobel prize winner the way she’s going on.
She's so woke and high brow she can't just admit to enjoying a reality tv show. The way she said it was a "solo pursuit" like she was the ONLY person who watched the tv show in the country!

Reactions: 4
Before I say what I want to say... obviously we all love a break from the kid or kids.. let's face it...kids can be a pain in the hole sometimes..

But....

I can't get over the complete difference when Louise is away from her kids and when she's with them.... her personality changes...her whole face changes... her demeanour changes ... she lights up when she's away from them... is animated... smiles so big when not around them...

It's quite sad and I can't relate to that complete turnaround when she's away from them... its extreme and bizarre.

Reactions: 14
Before I say what I want to say... obviously we all love a break from the kid or kids.. let's face it...kids can be a pain in the hole sometimes..

But....

I can't get over the complete difference when Louise is away from her kids and when she's with them.... her personality changes...her whole face changes... her demeanour changes ... she lights up when she's away from them... is animated... smiles so big when not around them...

It's quite sad and I can't relate to that complete turnaround when she's away from them... its extreme and bizarre.
There is something really wrong there, it's a sign of a bigger problem tbh

Reactions: 5

But....

Fbg is the exact same, she does be positively giddy when she gets away from her kids, her so called anxiety and all disappears.

She was ripped apart on twitter today for commenting on something Macy Gray said but I can't find what Macy Gray said 🤷‍♀️ anyone know what's going on?

Reactions: 1
She was ripped apart on twitter today for commenting on something Macy Gray said but I can't find what Macy Gray said 🤷‍♀️ anyone know what's going on?
Macy Gray said just because you change your bits it doesn't make you a woman, it was a Piers Morgan interview

Gets a freebie to go to London for a Housewives presser:

- Diatribe about how she used to torrent Housewives in the 2000s (such an early adopter! torrenting was soo obscure then! /s)
- "if i was still on radio" I wouldn't have had a chance to do an interview like this. IT JUST WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. "I'm in the right place for me in my life"

Pass me a bleeping bucket.

1657053069362.png
1657053076986.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah it’s ok. Give her a few days and she’ll be back with a face like a slapped arse because she has to be around her kids.

Reactions: 6
So below is a Bette Midler Tweet, would love to hear Louise take on this:

WOMEN OF THE WORLD! We are being stripped of our rights over our bodies, our lives and even of our name!

"They don't call us "women" anymore; they call us "birthing people" or "menstruators", and even "people with vaginas"! Don't let them erase you! Every human on earth owes you!"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.