Louise McSharry #2 Radio show hit the skids, content will be complaining about the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grim. I imagine she just wants a lucrative RTE deal so she can afford a full time nanny. Agree that she’s a v good example of someone who rushed into having kids. Probably thought two would keep each other busy.

Reactions: 9
Ok, I’m normally a bit of a Louise apologist as I think she has an important voice around fatphobia but Jesus, those latest stories!! One, she’s part of a two parent household so they can hand off to each other - I’m a single parent, don’t talk to me about relentless until you are a sick single parent (not that it’s a misery competition!) Two, she chose to keep them home from childcare - hse advice is that if they’re testing negative with no symptoms, they can go, so it’s all a self imposed! I don’t know, she needs to cop herself on, posting those sorts of stories. I think she tries to be like Jen and Sophie (mother of pod) but you can always hear the undercurrent of affection when they are complaining about their kids
Entirely agree. I am usually ok with her output and yep, she gives decent courage to stuff I think needs it but this is beyond pathetic. Three whole days in your spacious home with a garden and two small people who love you. Just gross behaviour.

Reactions: 10
For someone who flogs people for not acknowledging their privilege (straight-sized people etc) she is astonishingly lacking any introspection into her own privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She lives in such a bubble with (from what I’ve seen) seem to be a bunch of air-headed, fame hungry, vacuous posers. The level of self-absorption is off the charts. So when she comes on IG for the chats, I’m sure it’s just a continuation of what she thinks is witty repartee with her pals, but in fact is a never-ending stream of selfishness and moaning. The way she speaks about her children is horrifying. Is there no sense of loyalty to them at all? I would never, ever, ever speak about any child in that manner not to mention my own. It’s inhumane. She is genuinely quite vile.

Reactions: 24
It crazy that she see’s that as relatable content, like is there no one in her life that has a different style of parenting to her so that she could see there’s nothing relatable about her, like a friend or a cousin or something.

Reactions: 5
I have no words! Is she trying to be funny? Because if not she needs to just completely stop talking about her kids online.
I'm honestly still trying to understand her comment. Like part of me isn't even surprised by it. I don't think I've ever seen any genuine happiness from her for her kids.

Like has she ever spoken about about them and smiled. Like that natural smile you would do speaking about something you love. I know it sounds crazy but I've never seen it

Reactions: 10
Like has she ever spoken about about them and smiled. Like that natural smile you would do speaking about something you love. I know it sounds crazy but I've never seen it
This is so true.

She’s like a moody teenager getting all huffy cos she’s been made to spend the day with her parents instead of hanging out with her mates. Only she’s nearly 40 and they’re her own children…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg DYING at her post about Father's Day not actually being about their kids in any way, but about how much of a raver Gordon is. As she posts a video of him possibly off his biccies in a club. Jesus Christ.

Like, post that on his birthday by all means! But isn't today meant to be about something else?

But then Louise actually erasing their children entirely from a Fathers Day message is very Louise.

Reactions: 8
Omg DYING at her post about Father's Day not actually being about their kids in any way, but about how much of a raver Gordon is. As she posts a video of him possibly off his biccies in a club. Jesus Christ.

Like, post that on his birthday by all means! But isn't today meant to be about something else?

But then Louise actually erasing their children entirely from a Fathers Day message is very Louise.

It is his birthday too afaik

Oops my bad I didn't notice. I just thought it was so bizarre not to mention their kids at all.

Reactions: 4
Just watching the clip of her and her mates at the gig - they just look so woke. Like the sliiiiightest thing, and they'd have a go at you (and be delighted to aswell)

This is for sure Lou and her possy!
isle-of-man-did-you-just-assume-the-gender-of-that-island-HiTS4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.