Louise McSharry #2 Radio show hit the skids, content will be complaining about the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for her. You can tell she is desperately upset..

Reactions: 1
The tattoo on her finger is awful. I assumed at first that one of her kids drew it.

Reactions: 3
sorry her kids aren’t babies now . Why on earth are they up at 3am?????? It’s so so strange. The older child is in school now. Not sure why she gets up with them, feeds them, puts on the Telly etc. How is it fair that the entire household has to be awake at 3/4/5 EVERY day !? If this was anything else, she’d have gotten it sorted. There’s something weird here like the attention of posting at that mad hour. V weird.

Reactions: 4
Is it both kids or just the youngest that's up though?

neither of mine slept through until 2.5/3 so I'm not gonna judge her having a hard time with the youngest because by God I've been that soldier! And you don't even tell people because the reaction is always "well MINE were sleeping through by then, you must be doing something wrong"

Sometimes you just have light sleepers and they have to get older and heavier before they sleep through. It's horrendous but Lord knows there's no way you can fix it - I tried everything and bought every book - eventually they grow out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Half 2??????? Omg

Is it both kids or just the youngest that's up though?

neither of mine slept through until 2.5/3 so I'm not gonna judge her having a hard time with the youngest because by God I've been that soldier! And you don't even tell people because the reaction is always "well MINE were sleeping through by then, you must be doing something wrong"

Sometimes you just have light sleepers and they have to get older and heavier before they sleep through. It's horrendous but Lord knows there's no way you can fix it - I tried everything and bought every book - eventually they grow out of it.

Both of hers are up early. I can’t believe neither of yours slept after 3…? Did you get up with them? Sounds just awful.

Half 2??????? Omg

Both of hers are up early. I can’t believe neither of yours slept after 3…? Did you get up with them? Sounds just awful.
I think she means didn't sleep through till past 3yrs not 3am, or at least I hope so 😳

Reactions: 2
Yes past 3 years!

There are lots of us! But nobody talks about it. I guess at that age you're just ashamed because the judgement is unreal.

Also sometimes the early mornings are a consequence of an early bedtime. I remember even after they slept through, people being aghast that mine woke up at 6.15 or whatever. But they were asleep by 7.15pm! The people whose kids weren't waking up until later, were sending their kids to bed later!

Reactions: 9
Have to say... Missed her on the radio this wke... She always had something interesting on her show

Reactions: 8
Spare me the whole "driving an electric car is better for my mind". Most people dont have the luxury of just getting an electric car for free. Buying a new car is a big purchase and it feels like she is guilting people who drive petrol.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Spare me the whole "driving an electric car is better for my mind". Most people dont have the luxury of just getting an electric car for free. Buying a new car is a big purchase and it feels like she is guilting people who drive petrol.
That pissed me off a bit this morning.

"Oh I'm in my electric cars while truck drivers are protesting the price of diesel, the irony!"

If only hauliers could power their vehicles from the same sense of self satisfaction McSharry has the world would just be daisy chains and rainbows.

That was very tone deaf of her this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dear Louise, fossil fuels generate electricity.
Dont be so smug , it’s still ruining the climate. The end!

Reactions: 12
So bizarre that a few weeks on 2fm still have someone just filling in on her slot on Saturday mornings when she could be presenting it anyway. Why the need to sack her like that out of the blue when they had no one to step into her slot? Was her contract up for renewal at that specific time or something and they didn’t want to renew it?

Reactions: 6
So bizarre that a few weeks on 2fm still have someone just filling in on her slot on Saturday mornings when she could be presenting it anyway. Why the need to sack her like that out of the blue when they had no one to step into her slot? Was her contract up for renewal at that specific time or something and they didn’t want to renew it?
was wondering this too... very strange...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.