Louise McSharry #2 Radio show hit the skids, content will be complaining about the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that bag is manky and soon the free yellow one will be too.
Ya know, that’s what all the instahuns must mean when they say tit like ‘manifest, believe, receive’.
All you gotta do is drop a massive, in your face hint that now your current bag is grubby, you would like to be send a free one in a different colour. And ‘poof’ it appears.
Must be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suggestion for #3 thread title

Moany McSharry still on the beg
Her failing podcast is dying on its legs

Reactions: 16
LOL'ing at the football posts. Like she's EVER watched a bleeping football match in her life.

The fact that this one preaches about integrity and all that shite - throw her some mula and she'll use her platform to promote pretty much anything, as long as the price is right!

Reactions: 9
LOL'ing at the football posts. Like she's EVER watched a bleeping football match in her life.

The fact that this one preaches about integrity and all that shite - throw her some mula and she'll use her platform to promote pretty much anything, as long as the price is right!
Her last story on it sounded so insincere when she said "let's get behind women's football"

Reactions: 3
I think Alanis Morrisette needs to amend the lyrics of Ironic to include Louise's rugby/soccer paid post.

Christ, you really couldn't make this up!

Reactions: 3
Did she have #ad on any of those stories? Free bag, free jumper - she only tagged the company but sure that's not the rules. Report Report Report. She's a greedy, lazy, grabby, grubby, moany whinger. The worst.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it so strange how she just loved the yellow bag and one magically showed up.

Reactions: 7
Should she not have #gifted on all those stories about the yellow bag? (It is lovely but I’d never buy from anyone who gifts stuff to Huns like Louise)

Reactions: 9
Should she not have #gifted on all those stories about the yellow bag? (It is lovely but I’d never buy from anyone who gifts stuff to Huns like Louise)
Same! I've some disposable income at the moment and need a nice day to day bag for my laptop and bits but there is no way I'd spend my hard-earned money on a brand that gift to this over-woke, moany, cat-hair-covered, whinge bag who can't declare and ad even though it's her job. Zara don't work with influencers and it doesn't impact their bottom line.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.