Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Belle Azzure still hanging out in Donegal? Surely once the restrictions were announced they could have cut their stay short and headed home given the outbreak there? šŸ™„ Are they Dublin based?
Once she follows the rules does it matter

Reactions: 1
Her family have a house there so I presume they are based there. It'll be interesting to see if they stay there for the whole lockdown or head back to Dublin.

She must desperately want a huge party for her wedding. Most couples are just going ahead and getting married with smaller numbers.

Reactions: 8
Her "brain is fried from unpacking" šŸ™„
Iā€™d say itā€™s easily fried to be honest . Her family have a success brand canā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t work for them.. but hang on .. that might be actual work šŸ˜Æ

She must desperately want a huge party for her wedding. Most couples are just going ahead and getting married with smaller numbers.
But how wirh small numbers can she flaunt it all over IG and think us minions are mad jealous ? I know someone who worked with her and says she is really fake and very snobby

Reactions: 4
Iā€™d say itā€™s easily fried to be honest . Her family have a success brand canā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t work for them.. but hang on .. that might be actual work šŸ˜Æ

But how wirh small numbers can she flaunt it all over IG and think us minions are mad jealous ? I know someone who worked with her and says she is really fake and very snobby
Yeh she comes across too sweet to be wholesome!!The big lavish hen in Miami proves her wedding will be very lavish & big numbers..what brand do they have?

Reactions: 2
Yeh she comes across too sweet to be wholesome!!The big lavish hen in Miami proves her wedding will be very lavish & big numbers..what brand do they have?
The person I know worked with her in google ! Not sure if that answers the brand bit sorry not sure if Iā€™m misunderstanding ! Apparently the dress code in google would be known for showing her mid rift and the short skirts ..

The person I know worked with her in google ! Not sure if that answers the brand bit sorry not sure if Iā€™m misunderstanding ! Apparently the dress code in google would be known for showing her mid rift and the short skirts ..
Aw thanks was just wonderingšŸ™Œ

Yeh i wonder why it rescheduled again as far as cab remember it was early summer next year so why change againšŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Also she has mentioned a few times about her mom being very sick with something chronic ( donā€™t know what exactly) and even went so far as to say she hoped her Mum could be at her wedding in the future. So why keep rescheduling it if you had fear for your Mum not being around? Very odd.

Once Dublin level 3 was announced she went to Donegal. She had been off on gifted stays for the 2 weeks previous all over ireland like her bestie Louise no consideration for others. 'working from home' the days that weren't insta worthy or gifted. Had a post up after saying she wants to work remotely from interesting places for the next year ie please gift us stays.

Reactions: 5
Once Dublin level 3 was announced she went to Donegal. She had been off on gifted stays for the 2 weeks previous all over ireland like her bestie Louise no consideration for others. 'working from home' the days that weren't insta worthy or gifted. Had a post up after saying she wants to work remotely from interesting places for the next year ie please gift us stays.
People really need to stop being selfish twats, some of us would like to see our families this Christmas! People like her hotfooting it to Donegal when Dublin restrictions came in are probably the reason their cases went up so much.

That Belle Azure one is a clown, she claims to be coeliac (when sheā€™s being gifted bfree foods) and then goes off eating bread and cake and drinking beer. I had to unfollow her after she came back from her hen and had to take 2 weeks ā€œsick leaveā€ because her tummy was acting up (after she got all her Miami cupcake pics for the gram)... how do google let her away with it!?
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d be that reckless if she actually had coeliac disease, Iā€™d say sheā€™s far more likely to have MĆ¼nchausen syndrome

That Belle Azure one is a clown, she claims to be coeliac (when sheā€™s being gifted bfree foods) and then goes off eating bread and cake and drinking beer. I had to unfollow her after she came back from her hen and had to take 2 weeks ā€œsick leaveā€ because her tummy was acting up (after she got all her Miami cupcake pics for the gram)... how do google let her away with it!?
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d be that reckless if she actually had coeliac disease, Iā€™d say sheā€™s far more likely to have MĆ¼nchausen syndrome
Not defending her but I believe she actually has chron's, which is more severe than coeliac. How do you know the bread/cake she was eating wasn't gluten free?

Not defending her but I believe she actually has chron's, which is more severe than coeliac. How do you know the bread/cake she was eating wasn't gluten free?
To be fair to her, I've only ever seen her showing gluten free goodies & she's good at shouting out businesses that offer them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I've never seen anything so tacky in my life as that hen in Miami and that's saying something as Florida is already tacky!!!

Reactions: 6
I started following Louise when she moved to NY, like most people it was interesting watching someone moving to a city that most people find exciting and seeing her set up her apartment etc... Since she has returned to Ireland it's been a borefest and has shown Louise in a bad light. Traipsing unnecessarily around the country, she is coasting on her looks I think. Not much else to offer!

Reactions: 11
Jesus. She's so tone-deaf. I mean I get that she needs to make her few bob and a Clarins ad is a grand easy way of doing that, but hold the condescending, sanctimonious caption please Louise.
Also, isn't she about 30 years younger than the typical Clarins customer?

Reactions: 5
Easy to say when the only thing you have to do is try on all of your clothes from New York, go for lunch and go for walks!

Also her face she makes in those videos of her doing her makeup really annoy me. The pouty lips and vacant stare!
She looks strange when she takes these kinds of selfies. Not a good look for her.

Can someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher? She seems to have shaked up with her boyfriend in Galway, doesnā€™t have a job, barely leaves the house just seems to open freebies all day, stare and obsess over old photos of herself and perv on other women online. She doesnā€™t seem to work in make up anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.