Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Louise had in her head she would pop off in America but was surely shocked when she got over there and seen that the big city has many influencers over there bigger and better. Random to add this girl on but does anyone think Carly Bell Hoey favours her son? It’s all about the koala then the odd pics of her daughter? Also she’s another weirdo who never goes away on holiday as a family always with atleast 3 more adults lol.

Reactions: 2
It's freezing so she decides to wear a cropped top with a giant cut out. Yes that makes sense 🤔😐. The mind boggles...
I heard my inner Mammy going "maybe if you were feckin dressed you wouldn't be so cold 😒"
Between that and recreational shopping (checking out BT Christmas department), I think that's enough Cooney for me for today.

Reactions: 5
She’s not going back until it’s safe or the travel ban into America is lifted (or has it)?
she couldn’t get steady work in nyc. It’s a big pond to fish in& I think she’d really high hopes to launch her career there. She was deluded.

Reactions: 1
She’s not going back until it’s safe or the travel ban into America is lifted (or has it)?
she couldn’t get steady work in nyc. It’s a big pond to fish in& I think she’d really high hopes to launch her career there. She was deluded.
It'll be even worse if she does go back because brands won't have as much money to throw around. Did she actually even work with any US brands when she was there?

Reactions: 2
It'll be even worse if she does go back because brands won't have as much money to throw around. Did she actually even work with any US brands when she was there?
Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed watching her YouTube videos as I love New York. But I sensed it just wasn’t going to work, rent was extortion, and work was too little. Tbh I don’t think so, one or two campaigns. She changed agencies twice so goes to show it wasn’t happening

Her "brain is fried from unpacking" 🙄
Godhelpus. Honestly, I used to enjoy watching Louise but she is insufferable at the moment and is behaving like a 17 year old ' just taking a break from packing'. She needs to start adulting.

Godhelpus. Honestly, I used to enjoy watching Louise but she is insufferable at the moment and is behaving like a 17 year old ' just taking a break from unpacking'. She needs to start adulting.

Reactions: 7
The post the other day about seeing people hug and tv and freaking out because she is so used to social distancing 🤣🤣🤣 How many people has she shared a bed with since this started? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The post the other day about seeing people hug and tv and freaking out because she is so used to social distancing 🤣🤣🤣 How many people has she shared a bed with since this started? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The same girl was on a boat in Cobh clung to a big group of people 😂😂 she has a complete lack of self awareness. COVID has shown her up

Reactions: 10
The same girl was on a boat in Cobh clung to a big group of people 😂😂 she has a complete lack of self awareness. COVID has shown her up
She has seen more people (not social distanced, overnight stays etc) since restrictions ended than I have the entire year of 2019 pre Covid

Reactions: 6
Who wears a top like that for dinner with their parents, in Limerick, when it's freezing out!

Reactions: 4
Is she for real with that beauty products giveaway!?! Its all samples of beauty products that they give you for free that you get when you buy full size products. Not out of the goodness of her heart. She’s just a 🤦‍♀️😴😴🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is she for real with that beauty products giveaway!?! Its all samples of beauty products that they give you for free that you get when you buy full size products. Not out of the goodness of her heart. She’s just a 🤦‍♀️😴😴🤦‍♀️
It was all for engagement..look at the amount of comments! They all pull out a crappy giveaway when people aren't engaging with them.

I can’t follow this one she such a snooze fest imagine being in your 20s and sponging on freebies in your mam and dads house. Wow I’m so influenced

• Haha
What number curler is this that she's shilling today? I could have sworn she was pushing a few different ones earlier on in the year. 🧐

Reactions: 3
Why is Belle Azzure still hanging out in Donegal? Surely once the restrictions were announced they could have cut their stay short and headed home given the outbreak there? 🙄 Are they Dublin based?

Reactions: 3
Why is Belle Azzure still hanging out in Donegal? Surely once the restrictions were announced they could have cut their stay short and headed home given the outbreak there? 🙄 Are they Dublin based?

Who knows. She rescheduled her wedding again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.