Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this wan ever come on Instagram and be genuine without trying to flog something
Nope. She’s a walking ad

Haven’t seen copper is posts since Christmas. I assume he’s back in London with his other owner

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I had to watch 3 times to see the difference! Must be nice to get woodies now to decorate the holiday rental cottage after your own duplex is fully furnished!

Reactions: 9
Like nothing is cohesive…..the chevron units with the Persian inspired rug with the love heart cushions with the modern chandelier with the beach art work and the short curtains 🤮

it hurts my eyes so much

Reactions: 10
Louise & most of the Irish huns are living proof of having followers does not mean having taste or style. Her interiors are as interesting as her fashion. Beige vanilla vomit

Reactions: 6
Invisalign for her perfectly fine teeth and woodies kitting out her parents holiday house. Well duck me there's no end to it!!!!

Like how does that even work?? She must of reached out to Woodies, how else would they know her family bought a holiday house???

It's actually disgusting. People strangling themselves working to pay their bills and this lot having a second home and getting the interiors done for free.

And Lou going on about how nice it is to be back to the normal January buzz after her 110th holiday. Gimme strength.
She's seriously pissed me off today!!

She lives on planet Louise, where packing a suitcase is considered work!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Invisalign for her perfectly fine teeth and woodies kitting out her parents holiday house. Well duck me there's no end to it!!!!

Like how does that even work?? She must of reached out to Woodies, how else would they know her family bought a holiday house???

It's actually disgusting. People strangling themselves working to pay their bills and this lot having a second home and getting the interiors done for free.

And Lou going on about how nice it is to be back to the normal January buzz after her 110th holiday. Gimme strength.

Don’t forget Lou is trying to save and scrimp through January after her expensive holiday 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The parking ticket story … she drives a Tesla and brags about a stranger giving her a parking ticket with time left on it. She has enough money to get own her parking ticket. She doesn’t need charity. It’s a nice gesture from a stranger but she’s really not in need. She can afford a ticket.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Selling her soul to the highest bidder on Instagram is what she calls work, she's past it now to get high paid modeling jobs and is far too boring to get any decent tv gig so she has sell her soul.

If it was ever as obvious that she wrote all the questions into her question box it was today. Absolutely no hiding it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank god for Louise and her weather update for us …. F**k off! She could do with a holiday.

What does Louise possibly have to lift and tone on her face. tit marketing, let me see it on an exhausted 43 year old with 2 kids please.

• Heart
Ah thank god for that … had it been almost a week. She’s having a well earned night away. ‘What a treat’! Please please oh god some day let the real world smack this yoke across the face so hard with a dose of a 60 hour week, kids that need constant snacks and a few piles of laundry. I can dream! Spoilt brat!

• Heart
I am raging, I booked Glasson Lakehouse and it seems they’ve “gifted” a load of these plebs free nights tonight. Cooney, Lauren Arthurs, Jodie wood etc. I can’t cancel as it took us an age to find somewhere dog friendly that wasn’t booked out but I am so disheartened about going now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I am raging, I booked Glasson Lakehouse and it seems they’ve “gifted” a load of these plebs free nights tonight. Cooney, Lauren Arthurs, Jodie wood etc. I can’t cancel as it took us an age to find somewhere dog friendly that wasn’t booked out but I am so disheartened about going now.
How disheartening indeed 😞 I’m sure you won’t be showered with a box of goodies like they will be either on top of their free ‘press’ stay. What an absolute waste and shame to be gifting stuff to those plonkers. Enjoy your break though, at least you know you deserve it unlike that other crowd 🙂

Reactions: 7
I’d email them explaining that and asking will you get same ‘treats’ they do!

I would email them also, stating your disappointment as you just have

I wouldn't be booking somewhere that huns stay so regularly. I hope you do indeed email them and have a lovely time all the same!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.