Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dilslife

some of the comments on here had me checking was it 2023 or 1983.. 🤣 jesus wept.. a child out of wedlock.. someone alert the church elders 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Lads I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the FBI hasn’t a patch on you! 😂 was called here weeks ago. Like she’s dry as but she’s not the worst of them and a baby is always lovely news.

Reactions: 32

Bailey94

Screaming attention that she turned on the like count on her pregnancy post and hides the like on every other post

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

not_influenced

VIP Member
Reading the thread i don't think anyone is unhappy for her or reading the comments it's not that it's the 1950s and she should be shone away for having a baby out of wedlock! People do things at different stages, baby, wedding, house whatever! What's weird about Clue-Lous pregnancy announcement is that is falls outside influencer 101. She drip feed the fella for as long as she could for engagement - an elbow here or there a meal for 2, the pint of Guiness. Wore white to every weekend away, the thirst for an engagement ring was real! One would have expected Lou Lou to get engaged milk it for as long as physically possible, House milk for as long as possible- interiors freebies, doing it up, then do up the nursesy to then announce pregnancy, kids and move into the "mom influencer" space! Kid is planned or unplanned who cares, but it just falls so out of sync with Vanilla planner Louise!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Hmsf

Fantastic hotel review there, I’m sure the hotel are glad they invited her. She can’t pronounce the name of it for a start, and her 10 second review is (direct quote here): “it is so nice it was such a nice hotel, like the food the service like it’s just a really cool setup like they have a gorgeous terrace like they have a stairs which leads down to this glass house which is like a cocktail bar they had music on in like both the restaurant and the bar I really really liked it”

A primary school child would do better. Can’t believe these scabs do this as their profession.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Most of us won’t be in “Christmas mode” until 5pm on the 23rd Louise because we have full time jobs and don’t all have the time to be arsing about admiring our Christmas trees at two o clock in the day. What kind of a fool doesn’t realise it’ll be just as dark at 6am as the middle of the night this time of year. Only someone who doesn’t get out of the scratcher til midday, that’s who

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If they are discussing having children/fertility testing, then they should get a DNA test done first as I am having serious trouble not believing that they aren't related. They look like twins

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’d only said yday it was nice she just did a normal announcement, eh no she has to go ott. Why is nothing private anymore
Imagine the thought process behind setting your phone up recording all that nonsense for the validation of a load of strangers on the internet 🙄

Reactions: 24

go_walkies

Stop, she’s asking for decoration suggestions… but is currently hosting night out sponsored by Dunnes Stores. Right Louise.. no idea when to get Christmas decorations, really?? 🤨🤨

This obvious begging has REALLY annoyed me 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Invisalign for her perfectly fine teeth and woodies kitting out her parents holiday house. Well fuck me there's no end to it!!!!

Like how does that even work?? She must of reached out to Woodies, how else would they know her family bought a holiday house???

It's actually disgusting. People strangling themselves working to pay their bills and this lot having a second home and getting the interiors done for free.

And Lou going on about how nice it is to be back to the normal January buzz after her 110th holiday. Gimme strength.
She's seriously pissed me off today!!

She lives on planet Louise, where packing a suitcase is considered work!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
She’s trying so hard to appear relatable with the whole “I wonder if I have enough in the bank to pay the rent and take care of myself”. Home girl drives a Tesla, vacations in Switzerland and wears €1000 ski attires. Hardly the lifestyle of someone who worries about their rent payments!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Can’t figure out why everyone here is so obsessed with her getting a ring? Not everyone wants a ring, define the purpose of a ring? Spend thousands for a day out so you’re legally married under the eyes of the church/law. A LOT of people don’t want this. They are very much a happy couple and this is fantastic news, Louise is a bore but she doesn’t bother me she’s one of the easier instagrammers to not damage your eye sockets from rolling 🙈🙈
Ok but comments like this are conveniently glossing over the fact that she was GAGGING for a ring! A ring isn’t important to everyone. It wasn’t for me. But it was for her! It was so obvious to anyone who followed her. THAT. IS. THE. POINT. So can people stop coming on making this same lame ass point like it’s some kind of breakthrough commentary??

Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Lou & all that gang think they are living a gossip girl life when in reality they are 30+ saleswomen online. Like cop on. Is it me or are all these events so cringe these days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21