Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows how much disposable income she has I guess. I don't buy for a second that she will have to "scrimp and save" this month. What's Lou's version of scrimp and save?😹
Not a chance. It’s just a line she has to trot out to keep her relatable after such a ridiculously expensive trip. She’s rolling in it. I can’t believe the booked the car for the wrong month 😆🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
That is so hilarious what she was describing not being able to ski, losing her goggles and booking the car for the wrong month. She really is an airhead. All while posing in her own ski gear 😹. Maybe rent it and learn how to ski first 😹.
Her story about falling down and losing her goggles and the car date wrong just gave me the absolute ick.

Reactions: 14
I knowwwww me too like imaging being in a relationship with somebody so incompetent at everything. I couldn't do it 😹.

Reactions: 6
Took great joy in reporting her for selling hair supplements this morning without mentioning her extensions. Yes I am petty AF.

Reactions: 11
Took great joy in reporting her for selling hair supplements this morning without mentioning her extensions. Yes I am petty AF.
I don’t think she has any in at this moment in time tbf. But those before and after shots were pathetic, colour me shocked that your hair grew half an inch in the space a few months. I’m sure this was entirely down to those supplements and not you know, a simple process called hair growth that happens regardless of what shite you’re throwing down your gob. She would sell her granny for a sponsorship

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People actually do but Cloo. I was in town yesterday and saw a few girls / women with the Cloo shopping bag. I was curious and walked into the store. There wasn’t a single customer. The store is so poorly lit, I left.

Reactions: 2
People actually do but Cloo. I was in town yesterday and saw a few girls / women with the Cloo shopping bag. I was curious and walked into the store. There wasn’t a single customer. The store is so poorly lit, I left.
Wait. What? There's a physical Cloo store?

Reactions: 1
Does she have 2 people in to take down her Christmas tree and take it away ? On her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Should she be declaring it as an advert when she is linking her own brand? I see others using #mybrand etc ?

Schilling the ‘amazing’ Gymondo app as the last Ad on her stories yesterday evening…..
Back with her own expensive PT first thing this morning!
Make it make sense!
Is there an authentic bone in any of these charlatans? 🤬

Reactions: 15
Can this wan ever come on Instagram and be genuine without trying to flog something

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.