Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am raging, I booked Glasson Lakehouse and it seems they’ve “gifted” a load of these plebs free nights tonight. Cooney, Lauren Arthurs, Jodie wood etc. I can’t cancel as it took us an age to find somewhere dog friendly that wasn’t booked out but I am so disheartened about going now.

Here’s an alternative… it’s a fab hotel and they loves dogs..

Reactions: 4
I am raging, I booked Glasson Lakehouse and it seems they’ve “gifted” a load of these plebs free nights tonight. Cooney, Lauren Arthurs, Jodie wood etc. I can’t cancel as it took us an age to find somewhere dog friendly that wasn’t booked out but I am so disheartened about going now.
Email them absolutely. Tell them how disappointed you are and state the cost etc etc. These Huns are being handed way too much. Look at this Wan Cooney. Says she is tightening the belt this January....Full of tit. Easy to tighten the belt when everything is handed on a plate. If I was you I would absolutely email them stating your disappoinment.

Reactions: 9
Here’s an alternative… it’s a fab hotel and they loves dogs..

I went for dinner here when I was in Galway! The food was really good and they've pictures up of all the dogs that have stayed. It's very cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be booking somewhere that huns stay so regularly. I hope you do indeed email them and have a lovely time all the same!!
I know I usually avoid but didn’t realise they gifted to these’uns. Although I’m sure this isn’t their first time, poor research on my part. I’ll definitely email them and state my disappointment in person when I go.

Thanks for the suggestion of the hotel in Galway, I’m in the north and it’s a little too far away as we’ll have our young baby with us but I’ll definitely look into it next year when she’s a bit older for the longer journey!

Reactions: 4
How long did Lou last before she needed a night away? After only stating that she needed to save for January. I don’t get why brands give her so many freebies, her instagram is so so boring. I know it’s been said before but she literally just seems to go from venue to venue drinking

Reactions: 10
Did she just learn the word cosy or something?

‘it’s so cozy’
‘It’s so cozy being here’
‘Coziest vibes’

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“The fooood 🤤” someone please collect this basic witch and bring her home. Wait for summer time when we will get “Ireland in the sun 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“The fooood 🤤” someone please collect this basic witch and bring her home. Wait for summer time when we will get “Ireland in the sun 😍😍
‘Feelz like summer …. Doo doo doo doo’ #basicbitch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230118_150820_Instagram.jpg

Lou!!! Is that you hun???

You would have to wonder why she gets so many gifted stays, is it cause she's deemed pretty????
She is so utterly dry and boring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but remember when she posted about helping the homeless while leaning on a really fancy car 🤣🤣 just popped into my head

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Off topic but remember when she posted about helping the homeless while leaning on a really fancy car 🤣🤣 just popped into my head
That photo still exists on one of these threads, I still remember the time she had been in fancy hotels for the past two weeks and then came on crying that she hadn’t seen anyone and her mam and dad didn’t count. The pandemic really highlighted how self serving Lou is.

Reactions: 11
Seeing all those dingbats in the hot tub on the free PR stay is sickening. Wouldn’t go there in a heartbeat after seeing that. Dopey braindead heads on the lot of them. Outrageous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.