Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t see her with all the other bloggers in Kildare Village today!!!!! And she’s very quiet…..wonder what she’s up to

Reactions: 3
I was certain her and Mark had broken up because she’d been quiet and he’s honestly her only content

Reactions: 3
Great to see Louise getting away, it’s been so long since she’s had her last getaway 2 weeks ago. She deserves the break right? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise on hols again? How does she find the time?? I'm joking obviously but doesn't he actually work, how does he get so much time off?

Rosie be bulling with Lou's new fuzzy jacket!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lou wants €90 for her fleece jackets 😂😂🫠😳😨 the greed with her is unreal. Even Rosie the con isn’t taking the piss like that

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lou wants €90 for her fleece jackets 😂😂🫠😳😨 the greed with her is unreal. Even Rosie the con is taking the piss like that
It's actually mind boggling how they come up with these prices. She's one cheeky mare

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.