Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't darken the door of Glasson after looking at this display. duck that and PressUp Group too. Will take my cash to Wineport nearby...I'm sure they give freebies too but this was exceptionally tone deaf. Like looking at a bunch of simpletons sweet valley high style....christ I'd say the conversation was riveting.

Reactions: 11
In the heated pool at the Dean this morning while us poor plebs are at work. Would she ever feck off. She wouldnt know what a hard days work is if it hit her in her everything sponsored face!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
In the heated pool at the Dean this morning while us poor plebs are at work. Would she ever feck off. She wouldnt know what a hard days work is if it hit her in her everything sponsored face!
She doesn't live in the real world!!! She is actually out of touch with reality at this point.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe her stuff might be selling enough to justify putting in a shop window. Is it a desperate attempt by Shaws to make themselves relevant with people, or is the stuff actually selling?

Reactions: 7
I can't believe her stuff might be selling enough to justify putting in a shop window. Is it a desperate attempt by Shaws to make themselves relevant with people, or is the stuff actually selling?
Desperate Shaws option I suspect. I was in the one in Limerick before Christmas and while Cooney still wouldn't be seen dead in there if she didn't have something to sell, the place does feel a bit less geriatric now. Like maybe it's more for the 50+ age bracket as well as the 65+ age bracket it would've traditionally catered for. They're definitely trying to rebrand a bit.
This'll get some of the hun followers through the door - sure they might buy a Yankee candle or a Benefit mascara while they're there (my Benefit boycott still stands since the Hawaii fiasco), or Lou's favourite Shiseido that she only remembers she loves when they pay her to promote it 🙄

The stuff she currently sells is manufactured in China and her current prices are inflated. How is she expecting to have her line manufactured in Ireland without increasing her prices?

Last edited:
She won’t, it’s for appearances only. I’d say she was invited down. We’ll never hear of it again.

Reactions: 10
The stuff is so overpriced maybe she could possibly produce it in Ireland for the same prices but a lower profit margin. Which she wouldn't do 😹.

So yeah it will either be never spoke of again or she will rebrand as "sustainable made in Ireland etc. etc. " with super high prices.

Reactions: 4
Looks like no one there. She probably expected a big queue. Gone are the days when ppl queued at an influencers shops. POCO shops back in the day had massive queues the first few days

The Cloo section was empty anytime I walked by shaws today! Think the day of people caring about influencer brands is over!

The Cloo section was empty anytime I walked by shaws today! Think the day of people caring about influencer brands is over!
Louise have never done Cloo right from the beginning. Nobody cares for the brand and Louise has yet to come on and explain why we should buy from her brand over others. She’s never even done that much. It’s also massively overpriced.

Reactions: 5
Louise have never done Cloo right from the beginning. Nobody cares for the brand and Louise has yet to come on and explain why we should buy from her brand over others. She’s never even done that much. It’s also massively overpriced.
She just thought something I can stick my name to and make money, expect I don’t think she’s making as much as she thought. I don’t know one person who has bought any of her stuff. Who wants a cropped jacket or cropped top that cut right at the mid section. Most women are self conscious of their stomach. The woman has only “designed” clothes that seem to suit her body shape

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.