Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl spends her days on Grafton street. How does se not get bored walking around town everyday?

Reactions: 2
Fantastic hotel review there, I’m sure the hotel are glad they invited her. She can’t pronounce the name of it for a start, and her 10 second review is (direct quote here): “it is so nice it was such a nice hotel, like the food the service like it’s just a really cool setup like they have a gorgeous terrace like they have a stairs which leads down to this glass house which is like a cocktail bar they had music on in like both the restaurant and the bar I really really liked it”

A primary school child would do better. Can’t believe these scabs do this as their profession.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fantastic hotel review there, I’m sure the hotel are glad they invited her. She can’t pronounce the name of it for a start, and her 10 second review is (direct quote here): “it is so nice it was such a nice hotel, like the food the service like it’s just a really cool setup like they have a gorgeous terrace like they have a stairs which leads down to this glass house which is like a cocktail bar they had music on in like both the restaurant and the bar I really really liked it”

A primary school child would do better. Can’t believe these scabs do this as their profession.
100% agree!!
seriously this is the standard set by most insta huns now

Reactions: 5
This girl spends her days on Grafton street. How does se not get bored walking around town everyday?
Which would be fine if she trawled the shops every week and posted good reels of fashion in the shops so that the rest of us could go I liked that top skirt she wore that`s in e.g. Dunnes I must call in after work to get one for myself but as I said previously alot of so called influencers might as well be be working for google streetview or doing restaurant gym reviews.

• Haha
I can already imagine her reviews sticking to two words “fab” and “cozy”. Her vocabulary isn’t extensive enough lol.

Reactions: 1
The ex roommate. Louise made out they were besties forever until she moved in with the fella, but now only uses her to mind the dog
Oh mEgAn vIrGo! How could I forget!
If Louise wanted in on that show her oul mate Celia Holman Lee would surely put in a good word for her!

• Haha
What the heck is a travel stylist??

They’re running out of labels in the influencing world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What the heck is a travel stylist??

They’re running out of labels in the influencing world.
It’s a content creator who creates content while influencing others by styling their outfits as they travel. Did I get that right? 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

"Like like like like like nice like like like like like like like like like.......LIKE 🥱 She's such a godawful Miss-boring-pants. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Here's her recent review of a body lotion.
Sounds like the concept of body lotion is entirely new to her.

Attachments

• Haha
Here's her recent review of a body lotion.
Sounds like the concept of body lotion is entirely new to her.
If your skin lotion leaves your skin smelling of perfume, it’s probably not a good cream for your skin. High fragrance concentration is not a good thing & can trigger bad allergic reactions.

I wouldn’t take skin care advice from a 30 year old who looks 38 without makeup.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.