Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt many ppl shop for Winter coats in late January. If you still need one after Christmas, you’d pick one up in the January sales.
Exactly what I thought when I saw the post about launching the winter coat. It’s like when she started to launch that summer Spritzer thing she came up with in the depths of winter .. girl, get yo seasons straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That jacket looks like garbage quality as well. You can get away with poor quality leggings etc. but you can not get away with a low quality down puffer jacket and for 130 quid. It looks worth about 30 Euro. It looks so thin.

Reactions: 11
She is not living in the real world, 130 for a jacket when we coming into spring - she needs a new agent!

Reactions: 6
Yeah often some influencers got mental heath issues cos they do nothing all day and have no purpose. I think Lou is too simple so she's fine with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder is she counting down the days until Valentines 💝 🤔
Her surprise engagement 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder is she counting down the days until Valentines 💝 🤔
Her surprise engagement 😍
I really hope it’s not a valentine’s proposal. Too cheesy for me. I think it will happen on a trip away… of which there are many!

Reactions: 2
Goss.ie have an interview with her where she mentions about rumours online re getting engaged etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Goss.ie have an interview with her where she mentions about rumours online re getting engaged etc
Quoting here! Loser loo loo. Lol she’s at that desperate stage to get the message to him!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s trying so hard to appear relatable with the whole “I wonder if I have enough in the bank to pay the rent and take care of myself”. Home girl drives a Tesla, vacations in Switzerland and wears €1000 ski attires. Hardly the lifestyle of someone who worries about their rent payments!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s being vanilla on purpose to avoid controversy apparently.

Reactions: 6
“I want to give off a good impression and stand behind my values and what I believe in.”
What exactly? Living for the weekend?

“I try and be mindful of what I’m sharing and make sure I’m fully educated on something before I talk about it.”
And how to pronounce product names?

“At the end of the day, all I want to do is give value to my followers”
You mean get value from your followers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.