Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she was overdressed at tonight’s dinner, or were the other couples who are due to get married just underdressed!!!! Think one of them is her sister whom I’m sure she would have discussed what she would be wearing… well that’s what I do with my sister 😆

Reactions: 6
Louise and her four day weeks 😪😪 I don’t even watch her that much now cause she just irritates the life out of me. I think of all the insta huns she’s one of the worst for not even pretending to be coming on for “chats”. Everything is sell sell sell but she doesn’t even do a good job of it

Reactions: 12
Did she hijack someone else's dinner to make an ad?
Oh I’d say the happy couples were more than happy to get a free meal courtesy of Lou. Her family are never going to tell her to get a grip because they’re too happy to take her handouts.

Reactions: 2
Just passed her boyfriend Mark on my walk there coming out of their local Centra with a big bouquet of roses. Hes a looker to be fair! Bet Louise is expecting specially selected roses from some boujee florist!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just passed her boyfriend Mark on my walk there coming out of their local Centra with a big bouquet of roses. Hes a looker to be fair! Bet Louise is expecting specially selected roses from some boujee florist!

Aw.. I’d be delighted wherever they come from. Though I ask for no flowers or dinners out for valentines. They’re usually over priced and restaurants service not so good. Plus I’m not majorly romantic 🙈🙈

If he cleaned the floor, I’d be only delighted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No proposal, I’d say he’ll wait until after sisters wedding like a good country lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be fuming at this stage, no Valentine’s Day proposal either. I’d say it’s absolutely killing her that she can’t use the engagement as content and tick off the box like the rest of her peers.

Reactions: 5
I know this is old news but how she has a book podcast I will never know and all the authors and readers out there that would be way more suited and passionate about it!! sorry rant over🙊

• Haha
I haven’t watched her stories in a while 🥱 but did today and she looks different to me. Is it just me? I got too much Botox once and kind of looked like that, she looks 5 years older

Reactions: 4
She looks grey. Her foundation shade is cat and generally just looks like the lights are on but nobody is home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.