Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she educate herself on? I don’t find her hugely knowledgeable about much. Not having a go. I just really don’t know what she’s referring to.

It’s a shame that her rarely uses her account for good causes. I know she raised money for pieta house and actually raised a very large amount. I’d love to see her organising a fundraiser for a good charity in need of funds.

Reactions: 4
I would love if she talked about her experiences with running her own business. I think she did a course or scheme that was governement funded or related. If she talked about that what she learned how good or bad it was shared the links etc to inspire others to start their own business that would be a good thing IMO. I feel alot of the influencers once they gain a following lose their drive and they might as well work for Google street view or Just eat because we just see them walking down the street or eating in a restaurant.

Reactions: 5
She’s staying in the Montenotte Hotel tonight and I saw Megan Virgo is also there with Mawm for her birthday … wonder if they realise the other is there 😂 that must have been the quickest friendship ever, bizarre.

Reactions: 8
I see we are back to recording ourselves working for content. I must do this in the office and see how long it takes for people to take the piss out of me for being a sad case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s staying in the Montenotte Hotel tonight and I saw Megan Virgo is also there with Mawm for her birthday … wonder if they realise the other is there 😂 that must have been the quickest friendship ever, bizarre.
Ah no, they’re still in touch aren’t they? When Louise needs a minder for “coop” 🐕

Reactions: 5
I see we are back to recording ourselves working for content. I must do this in the office and see how long it takes for people to take the piss out of me for being a sad case 😂
I died at that time lapse!! Like for someone on calls about her own business, it looked like she spoke maybe twice?! 😅
Also, can she ever wear an outfit that is not up to her arse?! For someone who is a “style influencer”, she pretty ,inch wears a variation of the same outfit to every event

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I died at that time lapse!! Like for someone on calls about her own business, it looked like she spoke maybe twice?! 😅
Also, can she ever wear an outfit that is not up to her arse?! For someone who is a “style influencer”, she pretty ,inch wears a variation of the same outfit to every event
The cringe is too much. She surely has little to no input, guys pink is my fave colour let’s wrap it in that. Job done 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Her spritz drink tastes like tit and this is coming from someone who would drink piss from a welly on a night out. Also she def face tunes her pictures, she looks so different to how she does on video

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure “ya” “ya” “ya” “ya” “ya” was the some total of her contributions

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can Louise wear anything that isn’t wedged up her arse? Someone needs to tell her as you get older it’s sometimes way more classy to cover up a bit more! Plus she’s super knock knee’d so just because her legs are long…doesn’t always lend itself to mini skirts!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So who’s minding cooper! Not Meg as she’s also in Cork not that Lou mentioned anything about meeting up with her despite being in the same hotel.

So Lou Lou is so happy it’s a BH weekend as she has an extra day in the weekend - make is make sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.