Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when she’ll launch her new products. A hat and a water bottle
How does she come up with these ideas, such an entrepreneur.
Her and Rosie Con are basically bringing out the same things, wonder do they still get along considering they are directly competent against eachother in the same market

Reactions: 3
Sophie Murray is the one who won in Louise’s category (i.e.: InstaStar of the year). Glad I voted for her and not Lou. Honestly.

Reactions: 1
She just has an actual personality. Like it or not. I don’t like her style, but is she a bit more personable than Lou who quite frankly puts you to sleep.

She just has an actual personality. Like it or not. I don’t like her style, but is she a bit more personable than Lou who quite frankly puts you to sleep.
Is that whole shtick she does not very affected though and just put on? Like I can’t imagine that’s her true personality. It’s like she’s playing a character. She just looks like she watches too much TikTok to me.

Reactions: 2
Is that whole shtick she does not very affected though and just put on? Like I can’t imagine that’s her true personality. It’s like she’s playing a character. She just looks like she watches too much TikTok to me.
I think it’s her true personality. I’ve come across girls like her in real life. To each their own though - Lou is a bore to me.

That one she shared the story from, starting her own podcast at the end of the month... Favourites include Louise, Georgie Crawford and the 2 johnnies? I'll be giving her a miss!!

Lads there is absolutely no way she is pregnant. She is so basic and predictable that she will follow the formula->engagement->buy house -> gets married->gets pregnant to a bloody T.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.