Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eye bleeping 😂😂 calm down Louise.
I don’t know what it is with her, she is attractive in a way but I’d never call her stunning even with all the glam done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Louise ever wear anything that covers her arse?! Girl is obsessed with wearing the shortest things she can find!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely jealous of her stay in the Merion but are we celebrating her birthday now 360 days of the year ?

• Haha
It’s mind boggling how Louise fluttering around the country last couple of weeks and Dearblha just after a big wedding have the funds for these expensive stays. Here’s me looking at basic hotels for a couple of nights at the mid term break and sweating at the prices 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Could I just ask why people follow her?

I think few people get any fashion or style tips, or feel connected to her? Is it just habit? Is it seeing the inside of the hotels? Escapism?

Why does Derrrrv only pose for the camera with half her face covered and a big goofy grin. She’s so awks

Reactions: 9
Completely jealous of her stay in the Merion but are we celebrating her birthday now 360 days of the year ?
I wonder if the stay at the Merrion was a wedding gift that Dearbhla got? A bit odd that they didn't get a twin room (never stayed at that hotel myself but I'd assume that they have them as an option)

Reactions: 8
Could I just ask why people follow her?

I think few people get any fashion or style tips, or feel connected to her? Is it just habit? Is it seeing the inside of the hotels? Escapism?
The rare few times I've liked what she's wearing on her insta it's not tagged. She had a nice floral dress on for bloom flogging her cans of spritz. I originally followed years ago when she was first in New York and she was a fan of a short skirt then but now its just ridiculous! I've unfollowed a long time ago

Reactions: 7
She must get the worst set of highlights I’ve ever seen on anyone. She comes out of the salon never looking any different. Her hair is never brighter or blonder or toned, it always looks exactly the same. She’s the only person I know who comes out of getting highlights with roots

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eyebrows are too dark & upper lip shape is interesting. Cupid bow falls to low when vermillion borders are too high - a bit imbalanced due to overlining.

Reactions: 4
What's going on with her chin and jaw? Zero definition in that photo. She really does look different.

Reactions: 1
Can I just say that Liz Mcdonald is a hero and some woman. She had a violent husband, twins with problems, etc etc and she still comes out swinging. Now that is an influencer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.