Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invisalign!!!! Thought she had perfect veneers 🙄🙄🙄 but then again if it’s free …… and btw Louise you always sound like you have a lisp 🤪

Reactions: 10
Louise having braces is just further proof she will turn down nothing that’s free. She has perfect teeth

Reactions: 14
Could it be morning sickness….👶🤰
😂that’s like 2+2=10😂
If she was trying to hide a pregnancy don’t think she’d even mention she was sick at all. Not even Louise is that thick.😂 But agree with others think she’ll try to follow the old traditional route of marriage first.

Reactions: 6
Louise having braces is just further proof she will turn down nothing that’s free. She has perfect teeth
I imagine they're not just free, but paying her to have them?
Puts me right off the company anyway - as bad as Spotlight and Emma feckin mattresses for indiscriminately flinging their products round to every hun and random-hun-related-nobody (yes Ailbhe Garrihy, I'm looking at you)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I imagine they're not just free, but paying her to have them?
Puts me right off the company anyway - as bad as Spotlight and Emma feckin mattresses for indiscriminately flinging their products round to every hun and random-hun-related-nobody (yes Ailbhe Garrihy, I'm looking at you)
Yeah if Louise is vanilla what’s worse than vanilla coz that’s sure as hell Ailbhe …. I’m embarrassed for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“We’ve like a million beds in this house 🤪”.

I think I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.