Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those new Cloo jumpers she showing in her stories are a bit hideous?

Also DropChef ads make me laugh, has she really not got any time to run into a shop like a normal person and pick bits for dinner and batch cook for herself? I suppose that’s not as trendy or Instahip as using DropChef and posting about it as part of her hectic life - I wonder how many regular folk use them.
Yeah I don’t get this DropChef thing at all? It’s between €50-90 for delivery of 4 dinners for the week depending on the number of people. You would get a lot more in Aldi for the same money and they have tons of recipes on their insta.
I suppose Lou is used to eating out everyday of the week so for her it probably seems cheaper. She’s so out of touch with the real world

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was going to give the dropchef a go 😂🙈 I'm furthest thing from an insta hun but I would just love to be like, this is dinner next 3 days and not have to think. Very pricey but with her 30% discount code I was actually going to give it a try. I've finally been -'influenced' by her 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to give the dropchef a go 😂🙈 I'm furthest thing from an insta hun but I would just love to be like, this is dinner next 3 days and not have to think. Very pricey but with her 30% discount code I was actually going to give it a try. I've finally been -'influenced' by her 😂🙈
Have a look at ‘Bored of lunch’ Instagram page. Great recipes there. Just forward plan & buy in just what’s needed. We’re all guilty of having a full fridge & still ordering a takeaway! But we’ll need to be disciplined over next while it seems 👍

Reactions: 14
Have a look at ‘Bored of lunch’ Instagram page. Great recipes there. Just forward plan & buy in just what’s needed. We’re all guilty of having a full fridge & still ordering a takeaway! But we’ll need to be disciplined over next while it seems 👍
You are absolutely right. I just need to get more organised and yes definitely tougher days ahead 😔

Reactions: 1
Same like why does it look like a wig that’s falling

Her outfit today is laughable!
Yeah it’s different to what she normally wears and it’s not really working for her.

when I saw it first I thought Velma vibes?!
462B98A5-F10D-4A56-8A97-57CE4896C45D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s different to what she normally wears and it’s not really working for her.

when I saw it first I thought Velma vibes

hahaha yeah she knows that the hollister/2008 look isnt working for her anymore in her 30s, so she's "attempting" to pull off the
chic parisian look. good luck to her LOL

when I saw it first I thought Velma vibes?!
View attachment 1614132
hahhaa! yeah she knows shes getting too old now for the the hills/2008 california look!
now shes attempting to change her style to "chic parisian woman".
good luck to her LOL

When ya flick through Louise's stories its still hard to believe this is her "job", arsing around town going to breakfast lunch dinner, picking up freebies and taking some pics. It's an absolute disgrace they get paid, free clothes, free makeup, free trips, free food, free hair/nail/skincare appointments for nothing really!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha this is spot on! 🤣 I thought the jumper with all the holes in it looked like it had been attacked by moths. What on earth 🙈
And she said it was so warm, there's like 200 holes in it, how bloody warm could it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why in the name of god is she wearing ballet flats, it is torrential rain up here

She's a bad advert for that new foundation anyway: looks cakey AF and you can see every pore.
The begging for a new curler is shameless but I'd say she's about to "discover" a new hair product range too.
She has such misplaced confidence too: my curls didn't stay in my hair so it must be that my hair is wrong, or the curler is wrong, or the products are wrong. Certainly couldn't be anything to do with your method hmm Louise?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.