Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads it’ll be a Christmas Eve engagement with a ring under the tree, Michael buble playing and diptique candle lighting with Coops sitting under the tree. She’ll have an “ I said yes” Instagram post at about 7:30pm on Christmas Eve.. followed with a post of her and mark cheersing moet to a boomerang with the caption “here’s to 2023 🥳”. She is the most predictable basic bitch ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

eabhakx

"Hi guys happy (insert day of the week) thank God it's nearly Friday, thought I'd come on and chat to you about (insert paid promo brand name)... do ye need outfit inspo? (insert question box followed by half an hour of #af links) this is all her page is now. Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 33
The day two everyone dressed in white is the sickliest gross thing I’ve ever seen

I HATE the idea of making anyone feel uncomfortable or nervous about fitting to a dress code. I’m so thankful ti have friends or family I hate thinking of them nervous trying to find something to fit in with a theme for my wedding. That’s just too much. Such a huge cost and effort for people to go to Donegal firstly, pay for accommodation secondly, travel, gift, clothes, time off work, babysitter booked just everything then to think you can enforce some dresss code like you’re the fucking Kardashian’s it’s puke 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry guys but Louise had a tough 4 day week ok? Between having to read a whole 6 chapters of her book, getting her hair done, dining in fancy restaurants and drinking Prosecco on the train it was hard ok. I mean it’s not easy going into the hair salon and coming out looking exactly the same each time. I for one will be cheersing on this brave and heroic woman, this foodie, an inspiration to us all.

*raises glass 🥂 *clink clink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Annie94

seen Lou last night when on way home from town..........i hear her talking (shes so loud, not a bit coy like youd think ha!), and she was walking down the street vaping away the whole time............nothing wrong with any of that but my jayssis the girl is a complete FAKE!!!!! The whole "im so wholesome and sweet girl next door " vibe she portrays online is not real

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
From the outside looking in, I'd say they are wealthier than most families, they don't look like they struggle unlike probably 70 %( guess) of other families. Ireland thankfully doesn't have a class system but I get the impression growing up she would of got anything she asked for and her familiy would of done the trip to NY at Christmas for Christmas shopping kind of wealth. Living pretty comfortably. Some people haven't a pot to piss in but will have all the latest branded shite up on their insta but I don't get this impression from Louise. Who knows though, Insta s a big lie after all.

Agreed that the dress is awful. looks the wrong size for her.

Also had a laugh at her book she's reading about working less. How can you work less than the bare minimum she is doing now
She has definitely lived a very cushy life. I’d say she breezed through school, went on J1’s galore, college was funded by mom and dad and nothing was ever a challenge. They seem to be a very uncomplicated family with a nice cookie cutter relationship and hasn’t been through much hardship. That said, I do think her family come across as lovely people and very normal, but Louise seems to have knocked her head on the Sweet Vally High branch on the way down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

New-Yark

It has to work out for her with Mark and she has to get the ring bc to her it’s the whole justification for NYC not working out. She’ll always look back and tell people “it didn’t work out but I was only home a few months and met my now husband so it was meant to be” zero accountability or resilience

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
But varsity is to rep a Uni or College! Not an influencer brand
H&M have varsity sweatshirts with Harvard/UCLA on them for €30!
You mean you can’t graduate from the university of Cloo? Damn! Was about to enrol myself this evening. I reckon I’d get a 1st in trying on clothes, posing in front of the mirror and walking towards it with one hand on my hip, all while saying “sooo nice”.
Gutted now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Surely I’m not the only one who hears the words Spotlight oral care and goes TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP as if my life depended on it

• Heart
Reactions: 25

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh wow I've an embarrassing confession: you know that Rob Kenny who comments on everything Louise posts and tells her she looks gorgeous etc? I always thought that was Rob KEARNEY 🏉 🏈 and I'd read all the seemingly thirsty comments and go "wait, is this guy not married? What a creep!"
Every day's a schooldays etc

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads there is absolutely no way she is pregnant. She is so basic and predictable that she will follow the formula->engagement->buy house -> gets married->gets pregnant to a bloody T.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I bought a pair of the Cloo leggings a while back! A moment of pure madness don’t hate on me 🤣🙈 they have bobbled all over, threads of elastic popping out, are way too long, and feel kinda thin. I’m not a workout person so purely for home wear. There will be no repeat custom I can tell you!
1659463677115.gif

• Haha

Marymary41

Recap: Clueless Lou is still single handedly changing the face of activewear by giving each item the once over with her measuring tape prior to posting. Their versatility has been highlighted in many high quality reels showing us how to take them from day to night. One word. BLAZER. Thank god travel is back for our Lou, we’ve had London, Hawaii, Morocco to name a few. Everywhere was sooooooooo nice🤩. New makeup products galore…. All products she swears by and uses everyday. Swipe ups and afs cos we know she’s always got the eye for the latest vaj flashing trends. Oh and Mark. They eat out together. Sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Once again Louise you don’t have a proper job, so
‘Making it through the 4 day week’ is incorrect as your talking shite once again

• Haha
Reactions: 23