Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has bad skin per se and to a degree it’s nice to see someone with normal skin on insta, but foundation never looks right on her? It’s always sitting on her skin and never looks blended or something. It’s like her skin is too dry underneath or something. She has no make up techniques whatsoever I’d say she hasn’t a clue how to use products

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she has bad skin per se and to a degree it’s nice to see someone with normal skin on insta, but foundation never looks right on her? It’s always sitting on her skin and never looks blended or something. It’s like her skin is too dry underneath or something. She has no make up techniques whatsoever I’d say she hasn’t a clue how to use products
So true, and clearly the same story with the hair.
I'd say she's the type to try a product once, not having read the instructions, then discard it and move on to the next one. Unless she's getting paid to like it obvs.

Reactions: 1
At least today’s outfit is not as bad as that horrid HM ad with the orange jumper filled with hole and the cheap looking fake satin skirt. It looked super tacky and the white socks didn’t match with the outfit at all.

Reactions: 4
At least today’s outfit is not as bad as that horrid HM ad with the orange jumper filled with hole and the cheap looking fake satin skirt. It looked super tacky and the white socks didn’t match with the outfit at all.
i really liked it

Reactions: 1
That foundation looks brutal, it’s so yellow. I’m actually using a sculpted one atm cause I can’t get my IT cosmetics one, colour is sold out. Won’t be trying that new one, awful looking.

Reactions: 8
God her dress tonight is sooo dated & boring. It's nice but cmon liven it up a bit Snoozy Lou🙄😴😴

& what's the story with yer wan prancing about with a man's white shirt on 🤔

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna give her a rare compliment and say I think she looks cute. I like that she’s smiling in the pictures and not pouting and posing with her Liz McDonald expression

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m gonna give her a rare compliment and say I think she looks cute. I like that she’s smiling in the pictures and not pouting and posing with her Liz McDonald expression
OMG LIZ MCDONALD! That is so on the money! Spitting image! I also remember someone saying she looked like Jedward which I can never unsee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God her dress tonight is sooo dated & boring. It's nice but cmon liven it up a bit Snoozy Lou🙄😴😴

& what's the story with yer wan prancing about with a man's white shirt on 🤔
I had to check out Louise’s stories to see that. Niamh Cullen in a white shirt and heels reminds me a bit of The Emperor’s New Clothes. No doubt all the huns are telling her how “stunning” she looks when in reality she looks like she forgot to put on her trousers! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she going to wear a tulle dress to every event she goes to?

Pink the last time. Black this time. Orange the next?

I find tulle dresses quite creepy on adult women. It's a kid fabric.

Reactions: 4
Did you try look fantastic as that’s where my sister gets hers and they always seem to have good deals on stuff

She’s in Sligo now? Herself and Terri both drove, I’d say they bailed as soon as they could. Should a sham set of awards.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.