Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise sounds fairly bolloxed this morning and is looking wrecked. She has also totally lost whatever charm she had that made her popular to begin with. You can guarantee that any time she starts off with a brief chat that she is about to launch into an ad and flog something. There is nothing genuine about her anymore
yeah its a pity she's so false now!

Reactions: 2
"Hi guys happy (insert day of the week) thank God it's nearly Friday, thought I'd come on and chat to you about (insert paid promo brand name)... do ye need outfit inspo? (insert question box followed by half an hour of #af links) this is all her page is now. Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 33
Anyone watch anyone decent on YouTube now, Louise like retro is great sleep content but anyone actually interesting/good?

Reactions: 1
In the collage she posted for six photos of six months, her boyfriend and I assume it’s her brother are the absolute image of each other!! Genuinely had to do a double take! I know that happens but I always find it soooo strange

Reactions: 8
What on God's green earth is she wearing? First off, it's only 18C, hardly "summer" or kaftan weather yet. Second, that kaftan is not appropriate for Dublin at all. Yeah, maybe if you live in Bray or some coastal town, but I'd never wear this in inner Dublin city (and more specifically not the slides). Who wears slides in the city? It's nasty.

Reactions: 3
What on God's green earth is she wearing? First off, it's only 18C, hardly "summer" or kaftan weather yet. Second, that kaftan is not appropriate for Dublin at all. Yeah, maybe if you live in Bray or some coastal town, but I'd never wear this in inner Dublin city (and more specifically not the slides). Who wears slides in the city? It's nasty.
She’s in the pyramid scheme. If she shows Tara’s then Tara will show up someday in Cloo.

Reactions: 10
Does she ever order a dress in time for an event??!! Numerous weddings she’s had to improvise as delivery never arrived & now her VIP awards dress in for delivery tomorrow evening, the night of the awards ffs 🤦‍♀️
She really is brain dead

Reactions: 14
Does she ever order a dress in time for an event??!! Numerous weddings she’s had to improvise as delivery never arrived & now her VIP awards dress in for delivery tomorrow evening, the night of the awards ffs 🤦‍♀️
She really is brain dead
Especially bizarre given she has f all to do everyday!

Reactions: 13
was she not filming herself in various different dresses very recently? how could none of these be any good? is it a case she has to return them all once she has given them a 5 second reel.

Reactions: 5
Surely as a valued customer of Revolve they'd give her express shipping!!
They're all last minute as we're waiting for someone to send them a freebie

Reactions: 6
Tell me you love yourself without telling me you love yourself….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a fan of the dress at all and the tan lines 🙈🙈 makes the whole look so cheap

What a plonker 😆
Yeah, it’s not a good look at all. It looks like an underskirt and does absolutely nothing for her! The tan lines are awful as well! 🙄😂

Also, Why didn’t she just bring the dress back with her when she visited the shop in LA?

Reactions: 11
Aw that couldn’t be the final look, she’ll have to stick a bit of instant tan on the white marks

Reactions: 3
The tan lines are truly hideous. Like at least TRY and cover them up. Her bun also looks like she just threw it up herself. I always laugh at Irish influencers at ceremonies like these. They really try and believe that they are like the Hollywood a listers on the red carpet, but they can never get it right. Nobody ever looks good. They all look desperate, are dressed terribly and have way too much harsh make up on. I feel like Louise was going for a look like Kendall’s but clearly is the AliExpress version

00-promo-hm-giambattista-vallli.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.