Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not slap a bit of instant tan on those tan lines? She’s honestly the laziest person

Reactions: 7
I like the dress but the tan lines are pretty dire and as the previous poster said social anxiety....ha, I bet she's been staring at herself in every mirror and window she's walked by this evening! And the story post with Tara makeup "the roomie I missed so much"...hmmmm, what about poor Megan who was half featured in another photo in her story? I giggled at Doireann Garrihys roast of her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hair & makeup = terrible and I’m not being a troll 🧌
Looks like she’s out of the shower, tied her hair a bit and put on a bit of foundation. I appreciate that maybe she was going for a more natural look but it wouldn’t kill her to do something fun with her makeup especially when she has access to so many class products.

Reactions: 4
I like the dress but the tan lines are pretty dire and as the previous poster said social anxiety....ha, I bet she's been staring at herself in every mirror and window she's walked by this evening! And the story post with Tara makeup "the roomie I missed so much"...hmmmm, what about poor Megan who was half featured in another photo in her story? I giggled at Doireann Garrihys roast of her 🤭
What did Doireann say about her?

Reactions: 1
Does she ever order a dress in time for an event??!! Numerous weddings she’s had to improvise as delivery never arrived & now her VIP awards dress in for delivery tomorrow evening, the night of the awards ffs 🤦‍♀️
She really is brain dead
Because she relies on people jumping in and taking care of her with freebies etc. She was prob holding out for a last min freebie dress...then the way she kept posting about the dress arriving in Dublin and hoping she'd get it on time etc - I said how she was prob only hinting to FedEx to prioritize her. Sure enough she thanked someone there for helping today, I'll bet it was either from her stories or she hounded them on what a celeb she is so they needed to deliver asap 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Oops I wrote a comment about Lou somewhere else, thought I was on her page. I was saying where has this social anxiety come from??? Like are these the new buzz words, she goes to alot and I mean alot of events, never mentioned being anxious before!!! Wasn't she away on a PR trip where she didn't really know anybody and wasn't anxious about that, that would be my worst nightmare!
I have terrible social anxiety to the point that I dread meeting my friends and cancel quite alot, it really pisses me off when any of these clowns who are out night noon and morning say they have anxiety. No you don't, I'd imagine it's a very bitchy atmosphere and all these massive egos being in one spot being so fake to one another is not the greatest environment, maybe that's what she meant!!

I do like her dress but that's about it.
The hair is meh, and the story of her walking down a busy street showing her hair off and all the lads looking at her as she admires herself in her phone well just LOL, if you were socially anxious ya wouldn't be doing that!!!

Reactions: 14
I think she just meant plain and simple nerves. There was no need for her to be overly dramatic and say social anxiety. Louise is very clearly a very social person who loves meeting new people and going places. What she was experiencing tonight was probably nerves and excitement, understandable, but nothing like social anxiety ffs the ejit

Reactions: 9
I think she just meant plain and simple nerves. There was no need for her to be overly dramatic and say social anxiety. Louise is very clearly a very social person who loves meeting new people and going places. What she was experiencing tonight was probably nerves and excitement, understandable, but nothing like social anxiety ffs the ejit
Exactly, the flippant use of these words really gets my goat!!

Reactions: 10
Oops I wrote a comment about Lou somewhere else, thought I was on her page. I was saying where has this social anxiety come from??? Like are these the new buzz words, she goes to alot and I mean alot of events, never mentioned being anxious before!!!
Wouldn’t be surprised if she‘s got some upcoming deal to flog one of those random online calming apps or something… next week it will be all ‘As you’ve all heard me talk about before, I often suffer from social anxiety. I use this app to help me calm down before big events - swipe up for 30% off the €200pm month membership using code LOUANXIETY’.

Or she‘ll do another live with some pseudo psychiatrist like she did with all those rando mortgage and finance people that one time…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Social anxiety my arse!
yeah was that her attempt at trying to be relatable or something, sure she wouldnt have any anxiety with the amount of prosecoo been had lol

Oops I wrote a comment about Lou somewhere else, thought I was on her page. I was saying where has this social anxiety come from??? Like are these the new buzz words, she goes to alot and I mean alot of events, never mentioned being anxious before!!! Wasn't she away on a PR trip where she didn't really know anybody and wasn't anxious about that, that would be my worst nightmare!
I have terrible social anxiety to the point that I dread meeting my friends and cancel quite alot, it really pisses me off when any of these clowns who are out night noon and morning say they have anxiety. No you don't, I'd imagine it's a very bitchy atmosphere and all these massive egos being in one spot being so fake to one another is not the greatest environment, maybe that's what she meant!!

I do like her dress but that's about it.
The hair is meh, and the story of her walking down a busy street showing her hair off and all the lads looking at her as she admires herself in her phone well just LOL, if you were socially anxious ya wouldn't be doing that!!!
the instagram story of her showing off her incredibly boring hairstyle was sooo cringe!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Could be totally wrong of course as we don’t l see the whole pic from the gram but her fella seems less like the Insta bf/husband type … professional and into his gaa ….. very telling that she had to bring the sister as her date. I get the impression the life Louise leads may becoming less enticing to him all the time. She comes across as such a dull airhead.

Reactions: 12
Could be totally wrong of course as we don’t l see the whole pic from the gram but her fella seems less like the Insta bf/husband type … professional and into his gaa ….. very telling that she had to bring the sister as her date. I get the impression the life Louise leads may becoming less enticing to him all the time. She comes across as such a dull airhead.
Yeah, I remember a couple of months ago when she had the story up of them of them both wearing pink and he was actively trying to get out of the shot. It doesn’t seem like his thing at all. I suppose at the same time they’ve been together over a year, and are living together so he must be somewhat accepting of her lifestyle/career now at this stage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.