Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she in NY, she shouldn't have bothered with the fancy apartment, she's never home

Reactions: 7
If you were to get a euro every time where in a story she, said nice, awkwardly self consciously grabbed her arm, or put up a paid link, you'd be a millionaire.

I play it as bingo and usually get 3/3 daily.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
in ny for a communion!!
i understand flying to another country for a wedding but hard to justify going to new york for a communion for two days!!

Reactions: 13
in ny for a communion!!
i understand flying to another country for a wedding but hard to justify going to new york for a communion for two days!!
In the grand scheme of things, a communion is not a big deal ๐Ÿ˜‚ she is nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s as stiff doing the tik tok ๐Ÿ™ˆ not much excitement from her in the bedroom Iโ€™d say ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
in ny for a communion!!
She says she is the Godmother of her cousin and tbh Iโ€™d fly to NY for my god daughter communion

Reactions: 5
She said sheโ€™s only going to be there tomorrow I think so maybe sheโ€™s flying home overnight tonight?

Reactions: 2
Sorry the design of her can is so dated. She is stuck in a time warp ๐Ÿ˜….

Rose gold..... really?

Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s not a blonde no matter how hard she tries to be. She looked better brunette. Also her โ€œcontentโ€ has never been worse

Reactions: 6
Sheโ€™s not a blonde no matter how hard she tries to be. She looked better brunette. Also her โ€œcontentโ€ has never been worse
The content is shocking; too lazy to do a retake of the segment about Benefits new blush/bronzer range when she made a blunder about Hoola being "a different pigment." ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
3B26622F-AD79-485B-B545-F24B7CC6FCB6.jpeg

Is she saying that if she gets 3 emails written sheโ€™s happy out for the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚? Or am I mistaken? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I write three emails before the day even starts lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1331477
Is she saying that if she gets 3 emails written sheโ€™s happy out for the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚? Or am I mistaken? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wrote three emails before the day even starts
Think she means 3 priorities ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
1. Stand and pose in front of mirror and pose like she needs to do a wee
2. Do a gymondo workout
3. Make a stupid reel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think she means 3 priorities ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
1. Stand and pose in front of mirror and pose like she needs to do a wee
2. Do a gymondo workout
3. Make a stupid reel
That is equally as bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1. Stand in front of mirror and pose
2. Run out and get coffee
3. Take a picture of her windows and comment on the weather.
She really wouldnโ€™t cope one day living in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is equally as bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1. Stand in front of mirror and pose
2. Run out and get coffee
3. Take a picture of her windows and comment on the weather.
She really wouldnโ€™t cope one day living in the real world.
She is so predictable ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.