Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not a blonde no matter how hard she tries to be. She looked better brunette. Also her “content” has never been worse
I didn’t understand why she said she “tried” being a brunette when she was 16 - like she’s clearly not a natural blonde at all?! and her natural hair is a mousey brown/brunette?

Reactions: 13
Re: her comment on buying versus renting, she would have had enough for a mortgage had she not spent all her money on Clooless 😅

Reactions: 5
Guarantee you she’ll wear none of those Oasis dresses to the weddings she has on and it’ll be all Revolve etc instead

Reactions: 10
her content is just so frustratingly slow and mono. I never make it to the end of her stories. Surely I’m not the only one.

Reactions: 9
You heard it here first guys.. a toothbrush, ideal gift for father's day. Honestly Spotlight is becoming more nauseating with their constant SPs. Turns me off ever buying any of their products. The new "skinny tea" of insta for over exposure!

Any time Lou's likes are gone to sh*t she'll post a random pic of the bf for likes and flattering comments from the other insta huns. You could nearly time the posts

Reactions: 19
You heard it here first guys.. a toothbrush, ideal gift for father's day. Honestly Spotlight is becoming more nauseating with their constant SPs. Turns me off ever buying any of their products. The new "skinny tea" of insta for over exposure!

Any time Lou's likes are gone to sh*t she'll post a random pic of the bf for likes and flattering comments from the other insta huns. You could nearly time the posts
I can just imagine what my dad would say if I presented him with a box of Spotlight mens’ whitening strips for Fathers Day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Louise sounds fairly bolloxed this morning and is looking wrecked. She has also totally lost whatever charm she had that made her popular to begin with. You can guarantee that any time she starts off with a brief chat that she is about to launch into an ad and flog something. There is nothing genuine about her anymore

Reactions: 17
I can just imagine what my dad would say if I presented him with a box of Spotlight mens’ whitening strips for Fathers Day 😂
I was thinking the same! I don’t want to generalise all Irish dads but mine would laugh me out of the house if I gave him that!

Louise sounds fairly bolloxed this morning and is looking wrecked. She has also totally lost whatever charm she had that made her popular to begin with. You can guarantee that any time she starts off with a brief chat that she is about to launch into an ad and flog something. There is nothing genuine about her anymore
Yeah, her voice sounded way deeper than usual this morning. Her constant flogging disguised as chats are becoming really off putting. I started following her when she moved to NYC because I had moved to the US a month earlier than her and found her content relatable. She seemed to have more drive then and came across way more genuine. I also don’t remember her pushing as many collabs or ads then either. I unfollowed her when she moved back to Ireland because she turned into a massive dose, she’s getting worse by the day!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.