Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking the same thing. For 2 people who share a dog they don’t seem very close
Dog parenting dramz, I'm sure. The other one is probably sick to death of Louise forcing the dog into misery.
Speaking of misery, how tacky were those awards she was at? Like one big TY fashion project…. It’s embarrassing how they all embrace the overdone tan, extra outfits and of course everyone was wearing whites, pinks and pastels because God forbid they have an original thought between them 🙄

Reactions: 9
She looks absolutely shattered on her stories today talking about her tan. Lou Lou could do with taking a few weeks off boozing every single weekend and start getting 12 hrs sleep.

Reactions: 5
What's going on with that photo!!!! Looking at it the left hand side above her hand? Also outline very foggy!!!

Reactions: 1
She really is such a bore these days. Cloo has been a flop hasn’t it?
It’s a total flop, she hasn’t even bothered updating the instagram account in the last three days. The wine spritzers last post was on the 6th of June. I would still love to know what she actually does all day every day

Reactions: 8
What's going on with that photo!!!! Looking at it the left hand side above her hand? Also outline very foggy!!!
An attempt at adding a curve maybe?
Unsuccessful if so.
Those Aoife Ireland designs are hideous and don't seem to suit or fit anyone very well. I'm sure I remember her having nicer, more wearable stuff a few years back.

Reactions: 6
I would pay good money to read the notes she makes at these seminars. The musings of a business genius!

Also - she doesn’t even bring her own pen or notepad… 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 7
She looks so out of place in these photos. It’s almost like she was photoshopped into them, and her posing looks so stupid given how everyone else is standing
It’s the next stage of pyramid selling, you promote my crappy Chinese import business & I’ll promote yours 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Wow Louise looks middle aged in Tara make ups boomerang! Genuinely had to do a double take

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.