Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been mentioned before but I think she must have fallen out with Aideen Kate. Or drifted. It’s a shame cos they seemed to be great friends. As influencers go, Aideen seems lovely.

How much “maid of honour” crap did Dervla buy? I see that as such a waste of money. The picture of them was nice or a piece of jewellery would be nice but dressing gowns, water bottles etc… all seems a bit silly to me. Weddings are so expensive as it is!

Also.. didn’t this one have 2-3 hens too?
Yep Chloe had about 3 hens, ridic

Reactions: 1
I really like them and would consider it quite autumnal!
I'd see wine or a true red as wintery alright.
I think in another few weeks they’d be appropriate but we’re still in that weird transitional period where the dark colours are kind of at odds to how balmy it is outside

Ive been fairly vocal here about thinking Mark is a ride... something about the way he is driving the car in Louises story is giving me the absolute ick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive been fairly vocal here about thinking Mark is a ride... something about the way he is driving the car in Louises story is giving me the absolute ick 🤣
Hahaha just had another look and you're so right! Is he just tall, so he's sort of awkwardly folded into the seat? Total ick anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed. He’s too close to the steering wheel. If Driving Miss Daisy didn’t have a chauffeur, that’s how she’d drive 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really seem to be going after Mark tonight. I’m sure he’s a lovely person but I’m shocked he’s not wearing a suit for a wedding. I’ve never seen a guy dress so casual for a wedding before.

Reactions: 8
I really seem to be going after Mark tonight. I’m sure he’s a lovely person but I’m shocked he’s not wearing a suit for a wedding. I’ve never seen a guy dress so casual for a wedding before.
Yeah the creased light colour trousers, too small jacket & mismatched shoes are dreadful!

Reactions: 7
Especially when your partner is a bridesmaid!

Reactions: 4
Especially when his girlfriend is maid of honour!

I know a few here like Sophie Murray but seriously.. maybe I’m just old but what planet is she on?!? I don’t get it..

Sorry my last two comments meshed together

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
"brother proposes to sister at wedding" no wait forgot they're not related!!! The outfit on him! The shoes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah its going to be a predicable engagement in Florence next month preceded by a bouquet catch tonight

Reactions: 15
Lads it’ll be a Christmas Eve engagement with a ring under the tree, Michael buble playing and diptique candle lighting with Coops sitting under the tree. She’ll have an “ I said yes” Instagram post at about 7:30pm on Christmas Eve.. followed with a post of her and mark cheersing moet to a boomerang with the caption “here’s to 2023 🥳”. She is the most predictable basic witch ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just seen a picture of brides makeup , dunno it seems very drag ,would loved something softer

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.