Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was like OMG Louise in white for day 1, bit mad. Ha ha, could not have been more wrong.

awful idea.

Reactions: 3
Lough Eske is really expensive - to have day 2 there & with a dress code 😳
I’m late to the party - why was her wedding in Donegal? Was it all for the gram or have they connections there?

Reactions: 1
Lough Eske is really expensive - to have day 2 there & with a dress code 😳
I’m late to the party - why was her wedding in Donegal? Was it all for the gram or have they connections there?
Apparently they have a summer home in Donegal & she spent her summers there growing up

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I wish Derv had of worn black or something more out there for the white party. Wasn’t mad on the red dress. Wedding overall looked quite dated, wouldn’t be out of place in the early 2000s.

Reactions: 18
I wish Derv had of worn black or something more out there for the white party. Wasn’t mad on the red dress. Wedding overall looked quite dated, wouldn’t be out of place in the early 2000s.
Agree! The satin red dress gave me the ick and her wedding dress was meh!

Reactions: 6
Coppers "other mom" looked incredible.not usually a fan of strapless dresses but it was quite unique

I'm quite surprised Louise hasn't posted a congratulations message to them

Reactions: 5
Agree with this to an extent, I thought there would be something very unique but there was nothing I didn't see before although I have been to alot of weddings! I thought the video beautiful but the music very sad, more for a funeral. Also alot of guests in black including immediate family, always a colour I would avoid for a wedding. Its a celebration!
Her husband very handsome and they look like they had a great day, that's all that matters I guess 🙂

Reactions: 3
Agree with this to an extent, I thought there would be something very unique but there was nothing I didn't see before although I have been to alot of weddings! I thought the video beautiful but the music very sad, more for a funeral. Also alot of guests in black including immediate family, always a colour I would avoid for a wedding. Its a celebration!
Her husband very handsome and they look like they had a great day, that's all that matters I guess 🙂
Louise had a sour puss in her up close shot in the video. I cannot believe their child did not seem to be even at the ceremony. Usually people with kids pose with the kids at the wedding to be the point of exhaustion and it’s so tedious and these 2 … not sight nor light of him! Just wow. Wanted the wedding without the kid clearly that she had originally planned after her 50 hen parties.

I have to say the video of the wedding is beautiful but you may be right with the song choice a little bit too sad but overall I did think it was lovely.

Other than that it seemed like a very average, the room and table layout was horrible in my opinion and not worth the money I’m assuming they paid. I liked her dress, make up was way too heavy and her tan was orange. On the video when they are having the first kiss it’s shocking the colour of her and the colour of him. He is very handsome btw.

I didn’t care for the style or colour of the bridesmaids dresses, I think it was too dark for autumn. Marks outfit gave me the ick, horrendous. Louise looks very different in other peoples photos lol

Those new Cloo jumpers she showing in her stories are a bit hideous?

Also DropChef ads make me laugh, has she really not got any time to run into a shop like a normal person and pick bits for dinner and batch cook for herself? I suppose that’s not as trendy or Instahip as using DropChef and posting about it as part of her hectic life - I wonder how many regular folk use them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.