Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in all the pics from last night Meg had the can of 67 shite while everyone else was on the espresso martinis. Louise really treats her like crap for a so called friend.

Reactions: 14
The second pic 🤣 the can is like it’s photoshopped into her hand 🤣 how ridiculous. It reminds me of the old days of ANTM when they would have to pose all seductively while wearing scuba gear or something equally daft

Her arm looks super photoshopped there: big blurry shadow

Reactions: 2
I have to say I agree with you there. It’s very 21st birthday party 2011. She has worn way nicer things on holidays.
I need to admit I liked ( not loved) the dress

Was very lou lou... safe, boring, safe, showed her figure, safe, uncontroversial, safe, sponsored?,safe, boring again .........

Reactions: 2
Where is Belle Azure?? Isn't Louise supposed to be her maid of honour next week and no sign of her at Louise's birthday bash? I smell a falling out possibly because of someone being a little on the Bridezillq side??
Nah, I would not think there is a falling out there, she has a young kid and getting married next week. She probably just wanted a quite night in.

Reactions: 9
Back at the scene of the crime 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ God almighty after the cccrazzy party 🙄 give me strength this Wednesday. She’s such a vacant empty thick. All the insta huns came, got a photo for their media then left.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Madddd night alright Lou

Where is this Bell Azure yoke from anyway?
Edit, I see she's getting married in Donegal so presumably from there.
Love the way Louise cocks her leg up like a dog about to have a piss against a tree - such an attractive pose to show off an outfit 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is this Bell Azure yoke from anyway?
Edit, I see she's getting married in Donegal so presumably from there.
Love the way Louise cocks her leg up like a dog about to have a piss against a tree - such an attractive pose to show off an outfit 😎
I think she's from Meath but family are from Donegal. We'll be hearing about this wedding for ever.

Also I see Coops "other mom" is getting married in Portugal this weekend. Wonder if Louise will posy anything. That's the hen and wedding she's missed

• Wow
Does anyone else think she looks like a completely different person now? But I can’t put my finger on what has changed …

Does anyone else think she looks like a completely different person now? But I can’t put my finger on what has changed …
I know we all change as we get older but she looks very harsh now or something. She looked lovely in some of those old throwback pics with her long darker blonde hair. She looked far more natural and had a softness to her face. She looks very cold now

Reactions: 7
Likely purpose and happiness. In her younger years she was enjoying whatever life brought. Now it's all about angles and selling without a life purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's from Meath but family are from Donegal. We'll be hearing about this wedding for ever.

Also I see Coops "other mom" is getting married in Portugal this weekend. Wonder if Louise will posy anything. That's the hen and wedding she's missed
Yeah I’m convinced her and Chloe have fallen out. You would have thought she would be at the hen party at least! Must be tension over sharing Coops

Well her and Belle Azure have definitely had their lips done for sure 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m convinced her and Chloe have fallen out. You would have thought she would be at the hen party at least! Must be tension over sharing Coops

Well her and Belle Azure have definitely had their lips done for sure 🤣🤣
It’s been mentioned before but I think she must have fallen out with Aideen Kate. Or drifted. It’s a shame cos they seemed to be great friends. As influencers go, Aideen seems lovely.

How much “maid of honour” crap did Dervla buy? I see that as such a waste of money. The picture of them was nice or a piece of jewellery would be nice but dressing gowns, water bottles etc… all seems a bit silly to me. Weddings are so expensive as it is!

It’s been mentioned before but I think she must have fallen out with Aideen Kate. Or drifted. It’s a shame cos they seemed to be great friends. As influencers go, Aideen seems lovely.

How much “maid of honour” crap did Dervla buy? I see that as such a waste of money. The picture of them was nice or a piece of jewellery would be nice but dressing gowns, water bottles etc… all seems a bit silly to me. Weddings are so expensive as it is!
Also.. didn’t this one have 2-3 hens too?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.