Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked by the boyfriends get up today. Not only because his girlfriend is maid of honour but it’s in the beautiful Lough Eske. Really thought he’d dress more appropriately.

Reactions: 6
Was at a wedding last month and loads of the guys were dressed tansy way, jackets different to trousers. I’d no problem with it. He’s not a groomsman,

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many times Louise and Mark heard the words “ye’re next!” last night 😆 ah I do not miss that at all but I’m sure Louise loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Went down a rabbit hole on the oul belle azzure … what the fook is the name about btw and this old pic … looks so different
Has she had a nose job? Might just be the angle in this pic but her nose looks to curve to one side quite a bit, whereas in more recent pics it still looks a decent size but looks straighter head on?

Reactions: 3
Whoever said they look like brother and sister, it so true! She has one pic on her stories, they both have the same facial features and smile

Reactions: 8
I know we all change as we get older but she looks very harsh now or something. She looked lovely in some of those old throwback pics with her long darker blonde hair. She looked far more natural and had a softness to her face. She looks very cold now
It’s the stress of owning multiple businesses 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Cooney clearly never miss an opportunity to sell their wares. Lou shared a photo of the top table with the parents water on it. Then advertising her drinks on day 2. I’d be disgusted if someone was using my wedding as an opportunity to flog their merchandise. It really makes the wedding look tacky.

Reactions: 17
The Cooney clearly never miss an opportunity to sell their wares. Lou shared a photo of the top table with the parents water on it. Then advertising her drinks on day 2. I’d be disgusted if someone was using my wedding as an opportunity to flog their merchandise. It really makes the wedding look tacky.
just shows the false friendship!!
surprised the hotel allowed it, some places can be very strict about bringing product in that isn’t already supplied in the hotel

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes that derv ones looks so cringey
Louise’s father isn’t bad ! I’d have him over mark 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah 100%. Shameless

Reactions: 2
The day two everyone dressed in white is the sickliest gross thing I’ve ever seen

I HATE the idea of making anyone feel uncomfortable or nervous about fitting to a dress code. I’m so thankful ti have friends or family I hate thinking of them nervous trying to find something to fit in with a theme for my wedding. That’s just too much. Such a huge cost and effort for people to go to Donegal firstly, pay for accommodation secondly, travel, gift, clothes, time off work, babysitter booked just everything then to think you can enforce some dresss code like you’re the bleeping Kardashian’s it’s puke 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The day two everyone dressed in white is the sickliest gross thing I’ve ever seen

I HATE the idea of making anyone feel uncomfortable or nervous about fitting to a dress code. I’m so thankful ti have friends or family I hate thinking of them nervous trying to find something to fit in with a theme for my wedding. That’s just too much. Such a huge cost and effort for people to go to Donegal firstly, pay for accommodation secondly, travel, gift, clothes, time off work, babysitter booked just everything then to think you can enforce some dresss code like you’re the bleeping Kardashian’s it’s puke 🤢
And then to make her the one person in colour. And I assume the groom. V egotistical IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And then to make her the one person in colour. And I assume the groom. V egotistical IMO.
Belle needs to close her mouth …. And the dress is fairly standard and the hair style she has 365 days … yawn to these weddings and the fuss over them. Next.

Reactions: 10

Agree 100%. Themed dress codes are obnoxious, i would want guests to feel comfortable and have zero pressure in that regard.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.