Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise would like to be remembered as someone who is "very hard-working" - well it's never too late to start Lou!
Have to say that gave me a good laugh today. She wants to be remembered as someone who stayed true to themselves… how is flogging a different skincare brand every single week staying true to yourself? Or importing cheap leggings from china and putting a huge mark up on them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to lol at Niamh Cullen plugging the white claw before heading to Louise’s party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Louise would like to be remembered as someone who is "very hard-working" - well it's never too late to start Lou!
hahah yeah the story her bestie put up that said "happy birthday to the hardest working girl i know"...........jaysis ye swear she worked night shifts or two jobs or somethin like that LOL!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bday outfit is shite. She would have looked so much better in the sparkly get up she wore last week

Reactions: 11
I have to say I agree with you there. It’s very 21st birthday party 2011. She has worn way nicer things on holidays.
Couldn’t believe that was the birthday outfit when you nearly see her wearing ball gowns out to dinner. She fell on the sword of looking meh coz she’s always so done up!

Reactions: 8
She wore nicer for a diner double date with Terrie! As OTT as that’s was for a dinner date it was fab!!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow she paid someone to do her hair in a way that looks like she fired it into a ponytail herself, leaving a visible bobby pin.
Way more money than sense!
I actually quite like the dress she wore for her birthday: as always, it'd look way better if it was a couple of inches longer but for once it fit her quite well etc. Totally agree she's worn 20 dresses more suited to a 30th birthday bash this summer alone though.

Reactions: 12
Oh wow she paid someone to do her hair in a way that looks like she fired it into a ponytail herself, leaving a visible bobby pin.
Way more money than sense!
I actually quite like the dress she wore for her birthday: as always, it'd look way better if it was a couple of inches longer but for once it fit her quite well etc. Totally agree she's worn 20 dresses more suited to a 30th birthday bash this summer alone though.
See the thing is - she didnt pay for the hair id say.

Reactions: 9
Her article reads like a primary school essay about the summer holidays.

Almost fell over when I thought I read she had a book coming out (was just a mention about her podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is Belle Azure?? Isn't Louise supposed to be her maid of honour next week and no sign of her at Louise's birthday bash? I smell a falling out possibly because of someone being a little on the Bridezillq side??

Reactions: 9
The second pic 🤣 the can is like it’s photoshopped into her hand 🤣 how ridiculous. It reminds me of the old days of ANTM when they would have to pose all seductively while wearing scuba gear or something equally daft

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.