Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I imagine the depts of her conversations with Mark go along the lines of
“wow the weather is sooo nice” - “yeah”
“Can you believe this is Ireland” - “I know”
“Wow look at the sky 😍” - “yeah”
“Imagine if Ireland was like this all year round” - “I know”
“Take a picture of me looking at how nice the weather is” - “ok”
“Wow it’s 26 degrees I better let my followers know this” - “ya”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

eabhakx

Those who can afford to don't have to pay for anything it seems. Free trip to London with Armani, holiday to Morocco with YSL, Hawaii holiday with Benefit, Dua Lipa concert given VIP tickets and chauffered there, now Gordon's paid for her to go to Westlife. Annoying how most of us struggle to get tickets and then they're handed to those well off

• Angry

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I actually can't believe people driving around from Dunnes stores to Dunnes stores looking for Louise's cans🤣 Like WTF????

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s hilarious how Mark powers on ahead of her whilst she’s recording the most mundane shite that no one actually cares about. She’d wreck my head on holidays, mainly because slow walkers drive me mad and having to wait for her to record her content would push me over the edge! 😂
I just can’t get over the absolute mundane shit she posted about on this holiday and all the basic B filters she used…

Morninggggg
going to breakfast
My breakfast
Off to dinner
My dinner
Holiday drinks
Best day ever
Last day

have an original thought babes please… you are supposed to be an influencer…Mary down the road posts more interesting stories on holidays lol

• Haha

trebor

Hilarious how she put her thumb over her driving licence photo and left all of her other personal details visible 😂 I'd say she is unrecognisable 😂😂
Screenshot at Aug 26 22-43-04.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Addd

VIP Member
Louise: it's definitely hard to save at the moment
Also Louise: out every night of the week
And she’s back ordering dropchef as a way of saving instead of eating out. She really isn’t on the same planet as everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nomination for a Goss Business award? Whoever picked those must be on a different planet, comparing her to actual hard working entrepreneurs!

Reactions: 20

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Oh we’re off to Florence for a holiday it seems. We’re probably in for a birthday month like all the other Instahuns rather than a birthday day like regular folk … buckle up 😁
In fairness she had barely been Away this year so she deserves it 🤣

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Her Cloo page gets an average of 24/30 likes a post and no comments really and her drinks page was last updated nearly 2 months ago saying something like "the countdown is on" 😂.
What in the name of jaysus is this one at? She has to be the worst pretend business woman of all the pretend business women we see on Insta ever!

• Haha

Ryan80

VIP Member
View attachment 1331477
Is she saying that if she gets 3 emails written she’s happy out for the day 😂😂? Or am I mistaken? 😂😂😂 I wrote three emails before the day even starts
Think she means 3 priorities 😆😆😆
1. Stand and pose in front of mirror and pose like she needs to do a wee
2. Do a gymondo workout
3. Make a stupid reel

• Haha

armandj89

I followed Louise over a decade ago on Instagram. Had to unfollow as she has zero unique selling point. She loves the idea of California Americanism/ j1 vibes and so did I when I was 21 but I grew up and realised how false my idea of America is and how I didn't want to aspire to that idea. She is a trend follower and not a trend setter. If red scarfs were in vogue next season you know she would jump on board. I think because she spends so much time online, she confuses the ''basic '' items she sees as ''classic'' e.g. marant cap.

I eat food daily. I also read daily. But I do not classify myself as a '' foodie'' or ''Bookworm'' . Its called existing and not being glued to your phone.

The podcast is bizarre move. I guess everyone has a podcast now and she is hoping to get a sp deal.

The wine spritzer. Bizarre again why this has not been sold and marketed at every festival this summer as it is a summer drink.

It strikes me as drink you would order at a place that had no other option. If it's being sold in supermarkets, I cant see someone putting it on their supermarket shopping list to pick up and I would be her target market. It is also so difficult to break into and be successful with new brands and alcohol. Even big drink brands such as Island Edge has been so slow to being accepted and ordered as a drink let along a influencer drink.

Lastly, can 100% see her going down the sharing everything about the wedding for the future of her insta.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lago

Loves to get the half naked bf in her stories, presumably she thinks he’s the dogs do dahs and we’ll all be insanely jealous and want a piece of him!
His bar must be low if he’s happy settling with his airhead insta hun who just dresses up every day and prances about doing nothing!

• Haha