Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe people driving around from Dunnes stores to Dunnes stores looking for Louise's cans🤣 Like WTF????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I could see Louise being from a traditional mindset family where one daughter politely waits her turn to get engaged until the other one has married. In some rural families it’s still frowned upon to get engaged when there’s already a sibling engaged in the family! Totally backwards shite and not something I’d abide by myself at all, but could see Louise’s cookie cutter family having those views.. and if so.. HA HA for Lou Lou

Reactions: 11
I could see Louise being from a traditional mindset family where one daughter politely waits her turn to get engaged until the other one has married. In some rural families it’s still frowned upon to get engaged when there’s already a sibling engaged in the family! Totally backwards shite and not something I’d abide by myself at all, but could see Louise’s cookie cutter family having those views.. and if so.. HA HA for Lou Lou
That’s what I thought as well. It crossed my mind yesterday that Mark might hold off on any proposal until after the sister is married to avoid stealing her thunder.

Limerick is hardly rural though. No as big as Dublin or Cork, but I wouldn’t classify it as rural.

That’s what I thought as well. It crossed my mind yesterday that Mark might hold off on any proposal until after the sister is married to avoid stealing her thunder.

Limerick is hardly rural though. No as big as Dublin or Cork, but I wouldn’t classify it as rural.

Reactions: 1
Ah I see now, all using Lou's booze to get some attention from her and hopefully gain some followers.
Mad the desperation from all these floggers and bloggers.

Reactions: 6
So Louise’s sister just got engaged, and here’s Mark bringing her a Pokémon happy meal! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Louise: it's definitely hard to save at the moment
Also Louise: out every night of the week
And she’s back ordering dropchef as a way of saving instead of eating out. She really isn’t on the same planet as everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Louise: it's definitely hard to save at the moment
Also Louise: out every night of the week
She doesn't have to save. She's flogging something every day of the week for 4 figures. If you can afford to spend hundreds on a bikini and tat off Revolve then you're living a very comfortable life

Reactions: 18
Absolutely ridiculous what she said on how to save money. She orders rip of dinners every week and is promoting another self obsessed ***** book and then to top it all of she recommends setting up a vault 😅😅😅 she's so out of touch and defo agree with the big sis making sure that's well known 😅😅

Reactions: 10
Promoting dunnes all weekend for her drink launch, but shows a trolley and shopping from Tesco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you showed up to my wedding in any of those dresses she suggested - I'd ask you to leave. Exposed underboob is no more wedding appropriate than the vulva high split she goes for herself
Screenshot_20220829_085801_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20220829_085756_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.