Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious how she put her thumb over her driving licence photo and left all of her other personal details visible πŸ˜‚ I'd say she is unrecognisable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot at Aug 26 22-43-04.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Megan is not competing in the same category, so it won't impact Lou's result in any case.

I voted for Sophie Murray instead of Lou. Sophie actually has a personally unlike Lou.
yes i voted for sophie too..............cause of her personality!

cant wait to see all the generic stuff she posts for her 30th! she'll have her legs crossed surely in some nice guna,,,,,and probably a caption about how 'grateful' she is for her 20s (of that bullshit lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg that drivers license pic sums her up. All she cares about is her appearance and looks so much that she gives away all get personal details 🀭.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pressure is seriously on now for Lou Lou to get the engagement and have the instahun wedding. All the rest of them have done it, Rosie, Sosu, Terrie. She literally has no other content either

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus they actually do look like twins 😳 same face shape, teeth the whole lot πŸ˜…
Did her sister get engaged today and the whole family are up from limerick for a celebration dinner

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.