Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurenpattison

isnt she launching it at Bloom and isnt that this weekend? And she is in NY? So she wont even be at the launch 🤣🤣 christ on bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Marymary41

She’s been dossing about Co. Clare for the last few days and now proceeds to spend all day today lying on the beach reading a book. Ah for god sake how does this one make any sort of a living. She’s so lazy. Other full time Insta Huns give you some reels or something but she actually can’t be arsed anymore. It’s laughable really!! And then to top it off is stuck in Powerscourt!!😡 like I work hard and would save to go there for a night. She’s there for free no doubt. It actually sickens me. They all do but her in particular. It’s the laziness for me!

• Heart

oac

Oops I wrote a comment about Lou somewhere else, thought I was on her page. I was saying where has this social anxiety come from??? Like are these the new buzz words, she goes to alot and I mean alot of events, never mentioned being anxious before!!!
Wouldn’t be surprised if she‘s got some upcoming deal to flog one of those random online calming apps or something… next week it will be all ‘As you’ve all heard me talk about before, I often suffer from social anxiety. I use this app to help me calm down before big events - swipe up for 30% off the €200pm month membership using code LOUANXIETY’.

Or she‘ll do another live with some pseudo psychiatrist like she did with all those rando mortgage and finance people that one time…

• Haha

eabhakx

You heard it here first guys.. a toothbrush, ideal gift for father's day. Honestly Spotlight is becoming more nauseating with their constant SPs. Turns me off ever buying any of their products. The new "skinny tea" of insta for over exposure!

Any time Lou's likes are gone to sh*t she'll post a random pic of the bf for likes and flattering comments from the other insta huns. You could nearly time the posts

queenbees

VIP Member
“Like I would have stayed down there for a month but like Mark had training you know because he plays football” calm down hun… he ain’t no star

• Haha
When she was moaning about the 22 hours requirement for Invisalign I had to laugh when she said she finds it difficult because it takes her over an hour to drink a coffee, of course it does because she has nothing better for doing. Sure Cooper has more productive days than her, sometimes you’d wonder who is walking who

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Does she ever shut the fuck up about 4 day weeks. She doesn’t even work 1 day a week

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her take on travelling is going to popular cities and wearing nice outfits and posing up a storm. She wouldn’t be caught dead roughing it going interrailing or doing the Inca trail. She thinks posing at Times Square or beside the Eiffel Tower with VS shopping bags hanging off her wrist makes her a seasoned traveller

• Haha

eabhakx

Louise: it's definitely hard to save at the moment
Also Louise: out every night of the week
She doesn't have to save. She's flogging something every day of the week for 4 figures. If you can afford to spend hundreds on a bikini and tat off Revolve then you're living a very comfortable life

Reactions: 18

Addd

VIP Member
Louise would like to be remembered as someone who is "very hard-working" - well it's never too late to start Lou!
Have to say that gave me a good laugh today. She wants to be remembered as someone who stayed true to themselves… how is flogging a different skincare brand every single week staying true to yourself? Or importing cheap leggings from china and putting a huge mark up on them?

• Haha

Finstavibes

So sick of her coming on with her fake chat only to flog something seconds later 🥱😴
I can't bleeding cope with that spotlight promo. I literally swipe past any mention of them so fast. Think their overbearing influencer marketing might be having the opposite desired effect!!!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think Louise has to be the least hard working of all the Huns and that's saying something because most of them wouldn't know a hard days graft if it bit them on their entitled arses.
When you think about her time in NY it really wasn't a surprise she scurried home, it was too much effort over there and she wasn't able for it.
Cruising around Ireland putting in minimal effort for her "brands" is much more Lou's vibe.